Moving

Elanoras POV:
The next morning:
What the fuck am I even doing here .
My exact thoughts when I see people gathering waiting for me to read the speech of my dead mother who's in a casket next to me.Good thing Lucas is with me .

"My mother was a horrible person a shitty mother as well I may add .She had addictions which slowly in time consumed her .End of the story she was a horrible person who's going to hell , and she deserves it .Thank you everybody",

I spoke sternly as I had an emotionless face .I walked down the stairs of the stage where I was immediately met with Lucas giving me a "I'm so proud of you" look on his face .I just smiled and with that we left to the police station to meet up with the social worker.

"You happy",Lucas asks his attention still on the road ahead.

"Not really just wondering",I said to him while facing the window which had snow falling making everything seem slow motion.
We finally made it,I was nervous as hell im meeting my dad again after 13 years .

"Just breathe Elanora your going to be fine okay just breathe"

Lucas says to me sensing my nervousness.I just smiled to him looking directly into those foresty green eyes that always seem to cool me down.

When we entered the station I saw the social workers back to me as I stared at my sperm doner.

My papa, I saw his eyes soften when meeting my cold eyes.The only thing I could do was run to him even though part of me resents him ,but the moment I looked at his stormy eyes I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran from my spot into his arms who were ready to engulf me in ,his pine wood scent hit my nostril .I didn't know I had tears falling down my eyes till I hiccuped loudly. When he settled me down I took a moment to look at his face which had only changed a little bit he had some white hair now .He had the biggest grin ever when looking at me I felt my heart swell with love .He looked at me again as if believing I'm not there,he once again engulfs me in a hug and whispers in my ear only for me to hear.

"Papa", I say sadly to him

"I missed you princess,I can't believe I have you back in my arms,
I love you so much ,I'm never letting anyone take you away from me again",
he mumbled quietly in my ear with guilt and sadness in his voice.

"I missed you papa I needed you so many times I love you so much papa",
I muttered out quietly to him ,his hold on me only tightened.

It's not until we we're rudely interrupted by the social worker clearing her throat.She looks at us with tears in her eyes .

"Sir you may take your daughter home now",the social worker mutters out with fear laced in her voice.Its not until I look up and see my papa with cold emotionless eyes that I see why she's scared.

"Ok thanks ,I'll be leaving now with my daughter ,thank you again for giving me my daughter back",

he said with cold emotionless voice .
I see Lucas inspecting my dad with a very intense look on his face .Determined it set on his green foresty eyes.As if sensing someone looking at him my papa looks at Lucas and full on glares at him.

"Papa this is my best friend Lucas",
I say  nervously to him because he's literally having a full on glare challenge with a very determined Lucas.

"Nice to meet you sir I'm Lucas ,Elanoras best friend and only friend",Lucas utters quietly to the 6,2 giant in front of him.He slightly shorter than papa by like 2 inches.My dad just looks at him with clenched jaw ohh god why is he mad.