What the hell

No ones POV:

"I see you've started with out me what a shame"

"Ohh shit"Lucas mutters loudly staring at Elanora who seems to be frozen in her spot.

Back to Elanoras POV:

I stay frozen in my spot as I hear the voice.
If today couldn't get any worse.Why god whyyy.
Fuck what the hell are they doing here.Ohh god I'm afraid to turn around and see there faces.Fuck my life seriously.

"Sweetheart Elanora have you forgotten me"Epifiano mutters from behind me I know that little fucker is smirking.

What the hell are the Smiths doing here?
I slowly look up from my gaze towards papa who's jaw is clenched.I see Lucas worry eyes on me.From the corner of my eyes I see Lorenzos jaw clench.

I slowly get up tucking my skirt down .I slowly glance behind me and there they were The Fucken Smiths.I also see Mia which surprised me the most ohh gosh this bitch better not be related to them.It would explain a lot of things she clearly has Epifianos angry issues.I see Epifiano and Emmanuel the two brothers I accidentally dated .Epifiano well we didn't really date .

I see they've changed a lot Epifiano looks more mature .His sharp jawline and cheek bones.I see he's grown a beard it makes him look older than he is.His brown hair that still looks silky and soft.He may be handsome but he's a fucking devil in disguise.His current suit makes him look older.I really do feel sorry for his future wife.He was a gentleman in the beginning of our relationship but then he turned into this possessive man .Taking his claim on me .

I look to his right and see Emmanuel

I look to his right and see Emmanuel.He looks the same .He has a mustache now making him look older.He was actually a sweetheart with me don't really know how he's related to Epifiano.His sharp jawline that sculpts his face.His once brown orbs that I always used to read or now cold emotionless.His brown wavy hair has grown longer . His crimson red full lips that always used to smile are now in a straight line .What the hell did they do to him he was such an angel.Im gonna kill Epifiano.I remember he would always bring the better side of me.He was an angel I remember him making me laugh.I remember a specific memory he was telling me how much kids he wanted with me I remember his words precisely "Elanora baby I want you to give me a whole village of children okay I want a lot of boys and a lot of girls there gonna be beautiful just like there mother I hope they get your beautiful eyes"i can't help the smile that appears on my lips.

I remember a specific memory he was telling me how much kids he wanted with me I remember his words precisely "Elanora baby I want you to give me a whole village of children okay I want a lot of boys and a lot of girls there gonna be beautiful jus...