Comfort

Elanoras POV:
Back home:
"I'm back Papa,Matheo,Gabriel are you home",I ask while entering the mansion.My brothers behind me .

"Principessa where are you I missed you"says a sprinting Matheo.I see him sprint towards me and hugging the life out of me.All I do is whisper in his ear "I'm ok Theo" "I missed you too" .He then proceeds to check my body and face for any injuries ,when he comes to look at my knuckles.His face hardens and jaw clenches.

He faces my brothers who are looking anywhere but him.

"I hit a girl at the mall she called me a slut",I say while looking at his eyes that immediately soften .

"She deserved it Theo"I say giving him my best puppy eyes.He instantly melts into them .

"Okay principessa go to sleep because tomorrow we have guests coming ,so sleep early people and good night everybody " says Matheo looking at my brothers.

"Who's coming"asks Romano

"I'l nonnino and la nonnina"
(Grandpa and grandma)

"Really I better get going nonna (grandma)scary"mutters Romano and Marcos at the same time.

"Ok good night"Gabriel says kissing my forehead .

"Principessa can you sleep with me"asks Matheo giving me puppy eyes.Why do they give me puppy eyes I can't resist them.

"Yes I'll be right there"I say to him he just smiles widely ear to ear.Sprinting to his room.

"Sorry Bubba I'll cuddle with you tomorrow"I say going sad .I look at Estebans frown.

"It's ok bubba I'll see you tomorrow and you owe me extra cuddles I better expect them" he says kissing my forehead and leaving to his room.

"Lucas I hope I don't get a nightmare"I say nervously turning to him.

"It's ok they'll understand you I'm kindve  jealous now I have to share you with your brothers",he says sadly .I hug him hard .

"I will sleep with you tomorrow I promise okay I love you and good night"I say making him hug me .

I walk up the stairs wondering where papa is ,I decide to check his office.I knock on his door.

"Papa where are you"

"I'm in here princess"

"Is everything okay you seem stressed"I say looking at his hands which go to his forehead trying to relieve the tension.

"It's just dangerous having you here I'm scared they'll take you principessa"he say sadly .I go up to his desk and hug him.

"Papa why is it dangerous"I ask nervously.I think I know the answer .I just want him to tell me .

"Princess i need to tell you something"he says grabbing my face with both his hands making me face him .lm looking directly at his stormy grey eyes which are very intense.

"Wee- work —for the mafia ,princess"he say looking away from me .I knew it .I grab his face with both my hands and say "it's ok papa I'll admit I'm kinda scared but I trust you .I love you papa I was waiting for you to tell me" I say looking at his his eyes which only hold love and proudness in them.

"Well if we're being honest then i guess i may or may have not done some illegal stuff as well"I say scratching the back of my head.

"Princess tell me your lying"he says sternly.I only give him my best puppy eyes .Please work please work .He then looks away trying not be affected by my puppy eyes .He then looks back at me and mutters "fuck" .Thank you god.