The ball

"You said you loved me
Your a liar,
Cause you never
Ever
Ever
Did baby"
Elanoras POV:
Flashback to the day when Elanora and Maurizio broke up:
I sit in the couch watching gossip girl,Lucas left earlier don't know where he went.Maurizio left earlier said he had a mission.So here I am sitting on Lucas couch watching gossip girl.This is my second time watching this show,Nate and Serena were endgame.I look out the window and see it's raining softly.

I hear the sound of key's jiggling,ooo who's here.I get up from the grey couch,I walk around it and see Maurizio.I walk to him I see he's unusual he has this certain aura .

"Maurizio are you okay"I ask ,he turns his head to my direction.His green eyes that I'm to fond of are looking at me emotionless,I stare at his eyes confused.

"What's wrong Maurizio"I mutter worriedly.

"I..I"he mutters looking down,I walk closer to him,but he backs away as if am some infected disease.I back away quickly hurt,I feel a small pang in my chest.

"Did I do something"I ask him quietly,I stare at his face ,he looks at me weirdly,I tilt my head slightly giving him a confused face.

We stare at each other,I look at him exposed,love,while he looks at me emotionless.

"Elanora i..I want...to break up"he says making my heart clench in hurt and sadness.I look at him hurt ,I look away from his intense eyes and look at the vase behind him.

"No"I say as I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Elanora I'm done"he says as if it doesn't affect him,although it's killing me inside out.

"W..whyy"I stutter out as tears fall effortlessly down my cheeks.I feel like someone's tugging at my heart as he's talking to me.I walk closer to him.

"I'm leaving"

I freeze as I hear him say that ,I close my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling.I open my eyes to see him looking at me with no love.

Like I didn't mean anything to him,like me saying "I love you" meant nothing to him.Like it didn't affect him at all.I feel my heartache hit full force as I see his face emotionless.The face I love with all my heart look at me with emptiness in his eyes.Those eyes that struck me the moment I met him.I look away from his empty eyes and focus not to break down.

"I...I"I mutter ,as a sob finally emerges through me,I turn around ,as I cover my mouth ,loud sobs escape my mouth softly.I intake deep breaths trying to control the painful sobs escaping my body,my heart aches that nothing meant anything to him.I hear footsteps and for a second I thought he was gonna comfort me but my hope died when I heard the front door slam shut.

I turn around running out the door,I shut the door loudly getting his attention.I sprint catching up to him ,I grab his arm pulling him back.

"What do you want Elanora"he asks annoyingly,I stare wide eyed,he's never used a tone like that to me.I feel the rain mix with my tears making me feel extra weight.I stare at him hurt and with sadness in my eyes.

"Please Don't go Maurizio"I beg as sobs escape my sore throat.I beg him with my eyes,I show him how much he means to me and how much I need him in my life.But yet he laughs at my attempt to show him how much I love him.I see his face morph into a humor one,I look at him with pure hurt in my eyes.

"It was all a game Elanora,that's all it ever was"he says mockingly,his green eyes beaming emptiness.

I feel my breathing become ragged as he mutters those words,I stare at him with tears falling down my face at a fast pace,my nostrils filling with snot.