Chapter 3 - Aw Hell No.

We arrive at his pack house and I could tell since it was huge and there were loads of pups running around. "This is the pack house." And because he told me.

"I can tell."

"Come on, I'll show you my room."

"Or you could show me where I'll be staying." I suggest.

"And that will be my room."

"Aw hell no! There's no way in hell we're sharing a room." I stop walking up the stairs.

"No, you will listen to me. You're staying in my room and that's that." He carries on taking my suitcases upstairs and I follow him.

We soon enter his room. Or which I was guessing was his room. His room was beautifully huge. He had a double bed. Bet there has been many girls in that bed.

Don't say that.. Don't think about it, my wolf whimpers. I guess it hurt my wolf knowing he must've slept with many other girls than me. He didn't even save himself for his mate, whereas I did.

I could see there was a walk in closet and a bathroom in his room too. He seemed rich, and had everything. "Like it?"

"Um yeah. It's a nice room." There was also a flat screen TV, couches, game consoles.

"Thanks. You can unpack your things. The right side is yours and the left is mine." He already left room for his mate's stuff? How.. Sweet?

"Okay."

"Do you need help?"

"Well if you want to help then feel free.. But I really don't mind."

"I'll help."

"Thanks. I guess.."

I start unpacking my clothes and putting them on the right side of the walk in closet. I walk back out to get more clothes to put away and Dylan is yet again holding my bra. Well he wasn't holding them the first time but he was looking at them.

"D huh?" I go red.

"Don't look through them I said."

"I'm just trying to help."

"Well help with other stuff and not them."

"You have nice underwear. What undergarments are you wearing underneath those clothes of yours?" I ignore him and carry on unpacking my things. "Or are you not wearing any?"

"Shut up. Of course I'm wearing some! I'm not one of your whores who dress to impress. Or should I say undress to impress." Okay now that was shit. But they do technically wear revealing clothes. They might as well not wear any. Well I'd hate that but you know its true.

He growled. My eyes widened. Did he just growl at me? "I don't have whores."

"Yes you do. I remember last year hearing you slept with, hang on let me think.. Oh yeah 12 girls in a week. That's quite an achievement I believe."

Shut up, you'll make him angry at us, my wolf growled. Is everyone growling at me today? Gee. We don't want him rejecting us because you think poorly of him.

Well actually, he is quite fit though. I'll admit that. But he's a dickhead. He treats girls like crap! I don't want to be one of those girls he treats like crap.

"I'm not like that anymore."

"Since when?"

"Today."

"Oh really? Well done. Let's see how long you can keep that up for." I say, mumbling the last bit. It annoyed me that he hadn't waited for his mate. He just jumped into bed with any random girl. It hurt. So now I was all angered up and now I have to share a bloody room with him!

"I'll keep it up forever, thank you very much. I have a mate and I won't be sleeping with any other girl while I have you."

"What if, I don't know, say I died right? You'll just willy nilly jump into bed with another girl?"

"No, because you aren't going to die. Now hurry up and unpack your things. You have to meet my parents."

"A bit too soon for meet the parents don't you think?"

"Nope. Also, pick out a nice dress. Fancy dinner kind of dress."

"Why? Can't I just wear skinny jeans and a top?"

"I think it'd be better if you wore nothing but I wouldn't want my family staring you up like you're a piece of meat. My brother happens to be unmated and I don't want him staring you up and down."

"Okay, okay. Point made." He nods and walks into the walk in closet, taking some of my clothes with him. "Oh, and you won't be not wearing nothing. I'll always be wearing something especially when you're around."

He chuckles. "We'll see about that. You do know you have to shower and usually people shower naked."

"Well I'll lock the damn door then won't I?"

"I can break it down."

"You wouldn't though."

"Oh, I would." He smirked and winked at me.

***

I quickly had a shower, making sure the door was definitely locked. I got out, wrapping a towel around me and walking out.

Dylan was sitting on the bed. "Get out." I say, walking towards my underwear and bra draw.

"Why? Its my room too."

"But I need to change."

"Feel free to change now."

"I'll go get changed into a different room then shall I? Maybe I'll walk into your brothers room."

"I'll leave then." He gets up and walks out, slamming the door behind him. How old is his brother? I quickly get my undergarments on and notice a dress had been left out for me. Did he pick it? Wait, of course he did. Who else? The dress fairy?

I pick it up and look at it. It was my coral coloured dress. It was strapless. Damn, I wanted one with straps on. I go into the walk in closet and look at other dresses I had.

Put on the coral one, he obviously chose it because he likes it, my wolf advises.

Where have you been Lexi? I hear Jess' voice come out of nowhere, making me startled.

Oh hey Jess, I'm with Dylan Zanders. I reply. I had completely forgotten that I had mysteriously left school.

Why?!

He's my-

He's your mate?!

Yes.. So I'm at his... I moved in with him, against my will of course.

Well you got a good catch eh?

Manwhore more like.

Oh hush hush, now go make out with him.

Shut up Jess.

Have fun with him!

I don't reply to her. I listen to my wolf and put on the coral dress.

I hear a knock on the door. "Can I come in now?"

"Yeah." He walks in and looks me up and down.

"Thought you'd choose a different dress cos I picked that one. You look great by the way."

"Thanks. And thanks for picking the uh dress. Um, are we going out?"

"No, you don't have to wear shoes if that's what you're wondering."

"Oh, okay." My phone had died so I had to charge it. It was in one of my suitcases and I knew which one it was. I bent down to look for it. Instead of finding it, I got a slap on the butt. I stand back up straight and look at him. "Dylan!"

"What? You can't just tease me like that and expect nothing to happen."

"Keep your hands to yourself." I glare at him. He rolls his eyes but smirks at me. He starts undressing in front of me and I cover my eyes.

"You can look you know? I'm all yours." I forget about charging my phone and find my way out of the room while he changes. I hear him chuckling.