Chapter 22 - Tomorrow.

How could he have kissed her without a second thought? He had a mate. Surely all you would've thought of was your mate and you would've definitely not kissed someone back.

I know I wouldn't have. He had no excuse. He blamed it on something about his past self appearing. What the hell? No.

I was sitting outside in a forest by a lake.

I want to forgive him but I can't. My wolf just whimpers at the fact of our mate kissing someone other than us.

I still don't get it. He says he loves me. If he did, he most surely would have not kissed her back.

I'm making a big deal out of this aren't I? I look at my engagement ring. I should just forgive him.

He kissed someone other than us. You can't forgive him so easily. My wolf says, rather angrily.

But I don't like being mad at him. I love him and I need him. We're getting married for heavens sake!

Yeah but how can you just forgive what he did? How can you forget.

They say 'forgive and forget', I want to do that. He obviously feels guilty for it.. He loves us, he knows his mistake. She doesn't reply. She knows I'm right.

I get up from where I was sitting and make my way to the pack house. As I was walking, I bumped into a wall. A wall? No, a chest. I look up. "Dylan."

"I was coming to look for you."

"I was coming to find you."

"I really am sorry."

"I forgive you and, I don't want you bringing this up again." He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you."

"I love you, and I need you. I don't want us to fight because it hurts me when I'm not with you."

"It hurts me knowing I hurt you. I am truly sorry. I love you so fucking much. You are the best thing to have ever happened to me."

"You know I love you more though."

"Not possible baby. Not fucking possible."

"Fine, fine."

"So, are you still mad?"

"Uh," am I mad? "No, not really."

"Good, because I was thinking something."

"What?"

"I want to marry you tomorrow." I swear I choked on air. Air. That takes so much skill.

"T-tomorrow?" He grins widely, nodding his head like a happy puppy. "Why so soon?"