Chapter 7 - Pregnant.

Once I got back from my run, I found Dylan pacing around the living room. "There you are! Where have you been?!"

"Out for run."

"You could've have told me! I was worried about you." He walks up to me and pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I don't hug him back though, even though I really want to. But, I'm still mad at him. He basically indirectly said that he doesn't care about what I like or dislike. What a jerk. He then speaks those words that you would never expect him to say. "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I'm sorry for saying I didn't care that you liked the colour pink.. I mean, I do care. Its just, that colour isn't my type I guess."

"So? You didn't have to get so mad about it. I mean come on. That's so stupid to get annoyed over pink ribbons."

"God, I said I'm sorry. Don't need to give me a lecture." He pulls away from the hug and walks upstairs. What the hell? Mood swings. Is he pregnant?

I follow him up the stairs and find him in his study. Well, I presumed it was his study. It had a desk and paperwork and he also had a spinny chair! Lucky! There was a normal chair in front of his desk.

He had his head on the desk. I'm guessing he didn't hear me come in. Or smell my scent. Or maybe he did and just chose to ignore it. I sit on the normal chair in front of his desk.

I want to sit on the spinny chair.

He looks up at me. I smile at him. "What?" He asks.

"Nothing." He stares at me.

"You want to ask me something. What is it?"

"Uh, well.."

"Spit it out, love."

"Are you pregnant?" I kept my face as normal as possible. I didn't crack a smile or laugh. I was dead serious. Okay not really, inside I was laughing my head off.

"What?"

"Are you pregnant?" I repeat.

"Are you fucking serious?" He says, raising his voice a little.

"Yes, you have mood swings like a pregnant woman."

"I'm not pregnant. If anything, in this relationship you're the one to be pregnant."

"Well, if you think I am.. Well, I am."

"You're pregnant?!" I probably shouldn't have said that since his eyes turn darker. Black actually. I'm sure his wolf is coming out. "Who's the father?!"

"Dylan, I'm not pregnant. I was only joking.." He growls and stands up, still looking furious. He walks towards me, towering over me. I gulp and look up at him. I cower into the seat. He looks really scary.

"I don't believe you."

"Why?"

"You wouldn't have said it in the first place if it wasn't true."

"Dylan-"

"Who is he?"

"I'm a virgin."

"Who- Oh."

"I swear I already told you that.. Well kinda.." He seems to be thinking for a bit.

"You did."

"So uh.. I'm just going to uhhh go."

"Why?"

"Because I want to..?"

"The truth." He's still towering over me. Dammit, why's he so scary and intimidating?

"You're scaring me..?" His eyes soften and he kneels down beside me.

"I'm sorry." He takes my hands into his. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm such an idiot. And a dickhead like you said." He stares intently at me. "Do you forgive me?" I look at him. He does seem sorry.. I guess I will forgive him..

Before I could answer, he surprises me with a kiss. It was sudden, but I quickly pulled myself together and kiss him back, which seemed to make him happy since I could feel his smile through the kiss.

He bites my lip, asking for entrance. I obviously decline making him groan. He pulls back and grins at me. "Uh, I forgive you."

"That's good, I'm glad you do. Now, about our kiss.." Oh God, does he think I'm a terrible kisser? It wasn't my first kiss but I don't go around kissing people.

"Uh, was I that bad?"

"Of course not. You're really good." Slightly an awkward conversation.. "But what I meant is, you denied me entrance." Oh, that's what he meant about our kiss.

"I know." My worried face now has a grin. He didn't like the fact I denied him access, and that made me happy because its funny.

"Why do you deny me access of what is mine?"

"My mouth is yours?"

"Of course, you're all mine. Everything of you is mine. Your beautiful eyes, your lips, your nose, your hair, your body.. Everything. And all of me is all of yours."

"Um, okay."

"That includes my big dick." Well, moment over.

"Right, like its actually big. I totally believe you." What? He might not actually be that big. He might be exaggerating. Not that I care.

He stands up. "I can show you if you want." He says, while undoing his belt. I cover my eyes with my hands.

"I'm fine thanks!" He laughs and removes my hands from my eyes with his hands.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, if in doubt about how big I am, feel free to ask me okay?" Is he kidding? I'm totally never going to be like 'oh hey Dylan can I see you dick?' Yeah, um no.

"Uh no. I think I'll be okay."

"Are you-"

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Can I mark you?"

"What?" Well, he's quick to change the subject.

"Can I mark you? I don't like the fact that you're strutting around unmarked around other unmarked males."

"Uh.." Shall I? Nah, its only been a few days. Besides, I'd like to get to know him better and I don't really want him digging his canines into me basically. "No, not yet."

Instead of him asking why, which I thought he was going to, he said quite the opposite. Kind of. "Okay then." He didn't seem upset either. "Come on, we should get some dinner."

"You didn't eat with Ollie?"

"No, you disappeared and I didn't want to eat until you were back. My mum told me not to send a search party because she said you'd come back. I guess she was right. But no, I haven't eaten."

"Oh, sorry.."

"Its fine, I wasn't too hungry anyways. But come on, let's get some food."

Authors Notes.

Lol, bet that title misled you a bit hehe.

Welllll hi.

Thanks for reading and voting and yeah :D

Thanks xP

I hope you like the story so far :)