Chapter 19 - Trip Down Memory Lane.

A/N.

Quickly wanna say that I'm dedicating this chapter to sarahlovesbvb because she is awesome and has this amazing story, go check it out!

*~*~*~*

Chapter 19 - Trip Down Memory Lane.

Dylan and I were enjoying our last week of our days off from school.

We were walking hand in hand through the forest. "Do you remember when we kinda first met here?" Dylan asks.

"Because I ran?"

"Yeah. You had closed your eyes for a few seconds-"

"And then you were immediately right in front of me. Scared the crap out of me."

"Yep. It was that tree." He said, pointing to a tree.

"How do you know?"

"I may or may not have clawed our names into it."

"When?"

"Oh you know.."

"No I really don't.. That's why I'm asking."

"I had come back at one point. I don't remember when but yeah."

"So you basically carved our names in it?"

"Yeah, to remember where we first met. I mean, properly met."

"And that's why you brought me here?"

"Yeah, now go over to that tree."

"Why..?"

"Just go on over there." I nervously nod and make my way there. And there is was. Our names. It was sweet.

Alpha Dylan Zanders & Luna Alexis Lee Forever

It was surrounded by a big heart. It was cute. "That's so sweet."

"Yeah. Look over there." I pick up a piece of paper which was by the tree.

I looked at it and it was a drawing of him, with a big stomach. I look at him weirdly. "What the hell am I looking at?"

"Cammy drew it for me. She's a real good artist you know?"

"Its you but you're pregnant! What the hell?!"

"Remember that one time you asked me if I was pregnant?" I furrow my eyebrows trying to remember. "You said I had mood swings like a pregnant woman. Then you said you were pregnant and I got angry."

"I remember.. That was pretty funny when I asked you if you were. I don't know how I managed to keep a straight face cos your face was well and truly priceless!" I laugh and he joins in, shaking his head though.

"This is just that memory. I got Cammy to draw it since you somehow thought I was pregnant so I wondered what it actually looked like."

"You look silly. I'm glad your not the one to get pregnant. It would look, well, weird!"

"Definitely. Now, have a look at this." He pulled out something from behind him. Probably from his pocket. It was a DVD. Could a DVD really fit in his pocket?! "I know you seem to like Channing Tatum movies even though that makes me crazy jealous.. So I got you this. I hope you haven't seen it before.."