|4|: Meeting the Host club

"This is the room where the Host club resides." Nekozawa said as we stood in front of music room #3.

  "Thank you Neko Chan!" I said happily with a closed eyed smile. Nekozawa blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It was no problem." I kissed his cheek and then went to open the door. "I hope to see you soon!" I said cheerfully before opening the door and walking inside.

*~*~*~*~*

The doors of the Host club opened, and all the members looked up to see who had entered. To their surprise, it was a young girl who they'd never seen before.

She was wearing a hot pink hoodie with sleeves that went all the way past her thumbs, with a paw print design on them. She was also wearing dark brown leggings and black high top converse. The most noticeable thing about her, was her bright and cheerful smile that stretched ear to ear on her face.

"Hello there! Is Haruhi Fujioka here by any chance?" Hiromi asked cheerfully. The members of the host club looked at each other in confusion, before turning their attention back to the young girl who seemed to radiate happiness.

"Not at the moment. Haruhi's running an errand for us. He should be back in about 30 minutes." A tall man with black hair and glasses replied.

"Oh, well do you mind if I wait here until Haruhi gets back?" Hiromi asked curiously. "I don't see why not." A blonde with violet eyes said.

"Please have a seat Princess." He said as he gestured to a couch. "No thanks, I'm okay to stand." Hiromi replied.

"So why are you looking for Haruhi anyway? Do you wish to request him?" The man with glasses inquired.

Hiromi arched a brow. "What do you mean by... request?" She asked. 'I guess there's no harm in messing with them until Haruhi gets back.'

Two boys who had identical appearances looked at each other in confusion. "Don't you know what this place is?" One who had a deeper voice asked in a rather harsh tone. 'That must be Hikaru.'

Hiromi shook her head. "I don't attend this school, so I don't know what you're talking about. How about you explain it to me."

The man with the glasses sighed and was about to speak, when the energetic blonde shoved him out of the way and interrupted him.

"We are the Ouran host club. We're all from filthy rich families and we have way too much time on our hands, so I started a club to entertain ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of this club as Ouran Academy's playground for the super rich and beautiful." The blonde boy said, finishing his dramatic speech with flourishing movements.

'He's as dramatic as Haruhi described. And here I thought she was exaggerating.' Hiromi thought as she stared at the blonde with a blank expression on her face.

"Did this culture shock send you into a trance?" The blonde asked as he got up in Hiromi's face.

Hiromi cleared her throat and smiled slightly. "I am shocked, but it's not culture shock. I'm shocked by how you gave such a ridiculous speech with a straight face." She said bluntly, sending the eccentric blonde into despair.

"Um... wut?"

At that moment, the club room doors opened once more, and Haruhi entered with two paper bags full of groceries in her arms.

"Hey guys, I got everything on your li-" Haruhi stopped mid sentence and looked around the room. She saw Tamaki in his gloom corner and the twin's looking amused. Kyoya looked a little annoyed and Honey and Mori had blank expressions on their faces. She was about to ask what happened, when she caught a glimpse of Hiromi just standing there with a teasing look on her face.