|19|: Operation: Black magic wedding!

"So, you're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today." Haruhi said while standing before the hosts. Saskia and Nekozawa stood next to her, having been invited to the "secret meeting" as Haruhi had put it. She had given the two cousins the rundown on Hiromi and they all agreed that something needed to be done. Luckily for them, Haruhi had an idea to make things better. That is if she could get the host club on board. But who was she kidding, those six fools lived to meddle in the lives of the Fujioka sisters. Why wouldn't they help?

  "Jeez Haruhi, how long have you been waiting to use that line?" Hikaru drawled while trying to suppress a yawn. "It's 9:30 at night and you had us all come to the school for some secret project? Couldn't this have waited until tomorrow?" Kaoru asked tiredly. Haruni rolled her eyes. "9:30 isn't that late, and even if it was, this is for Hiromi so I need your help." Everyone perked up at the mention of Hiromi.

  "Is Hi chan in trouble?" Honey asked worriedly. Haruhi shook her head. "No, she's fine... ish." Kyoya raised a brow. "Define ish." He stated. Haruhi sighed. She knew what she was about to tell everyone would make them all overreact in their typical host club ways.

Haruhi turned to Nekozawa who smiled awkwardly at her and stepped forward. "Hiromi and Nekozawa senpai are getting married." Haruhi stated plainly.

  Everyone looked at her in shock. "What?! There is no way my little girl is gonna marry Satan! He'll sacrifice her on their wedding night!" Tamaki screamed dramatically as he fell to the floor in a crumpled ball. "My poor sweet little Hiromi." He blubbered. Haruhi rolled her eyes and ignored him.

  "Does anyone else have something ridiculous to say before we continue?" She asked in an exasperated tone. Hikaru raised his hand. "Yes Hikaru?" Haruhi said, calling on him like a teacher. "I would just like to say that I find this whole thing ridiculous. Hiromi hasn't even graduated yet, why is she getting married?" He questioned. "So you don't want an invitation to the wedding then?" Nekozawa asked with a sad look on his face. Or at least everyone thought it was a sad look, not much of his face was visible with that cloak on. "No, I didn't say that." Hikaru said while puffing out his cheeks and looking away. Kaoru just chuckled and shook his head.

"Well, regardless of how we all got to this point, all that matters to me is that Hi chan and Neko chan are happy." Honey said simply. Takashi nodded in agreement without making a sound. Tamaki stopped his blubbering and wiped his eyes. "I suppose I agree with Honey senpai. As long as Hiromi is happy, then I support her. Even if she is marrying the Black magic devil." He whispered the last part, but everyone heard him anyways.

  "Good, now that that is settled, I'd like to get into the reason I called you all here." Haruhi said, thankful that there was no more protests about Hiromi's marriage. Everyone looked at Haruhi intently. "The wedding is the week after Nekozawa graduates. That gives us less than six weeks to plan our own surprise wedding for Hiromi." Once again, everyone looked shocked. "But if the wedding is in six weeks, why are we having another wedding?" Kaoru asked.

  "This will be an unofficial wedding. It'll be small with just Hiromi's closest friends and family involved. No extended family, no fancy catering, no fancy bands or anything like that. Think of it as a commoners wedding. We're gonna give Hiromi the wedding of her dreams before she has the official fancy rich person ceremony." Haruhi explained. The others nodded in understanding. "We'll do whatever we can to help!" Honey exclaimed. Haruhi smiled. "Good, because in order to pull this off, I have a job for each of you to do. Will you do it?" She asked earnestly and everyone nodded. "Just tell us what our jobs are." Hikaru said.

  "Hikaru and Kaoru, you're in charge of helping Hiromi find the perfect dress. Honey senpai, you're in charge of the cake since you know your sweets. Tamaki, you're in charge of music. Please play the piano at the wedding. Kyoya, you're in charge of party planning with Saskia. And finally Takashi, you're going to help Nekozawa pick out the perfect wedding ring for Hiromi." Haruhi instructed. "Before I go planning the wrong sort of party, may I know what the theme of this wedding is?" Kyoya asked. Haruhi smirked. "The theme is Black magic."

  Tamaki blanched and the twins sighed deeply. "Of course it is." They said in unison. Nekozawa smiled. "Have any of you seen the movie the Corpse bride?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads.

  "It's a movie made by an American filmmaker Tim Burton. It happens to be one of  Hiromi's favorite movies. The wedding vows said in that movie have always resonated with Hiromi. She also loves the dark Victorian style clothing that everyone wore." Nekozawa explained.

"If you could all watch the movie and base the wedding party on that it would be great." Haruhi added. "This is my worst nightmare." Tamaki said in fear. "Suck it up Tamaki, this is for Hiromi." Haruhi said sternly. "I suppose we could come up with some Victorian style wedding dresses for Hiromi to wear." Hikaru mused while tapping his chin. "Who knows, it could be fun." Kaoru agreed. "Leave the cake to me! I know the perfect one for Hi chan!" Honey said while bouncing up and down excitedly. "Mnh." Was all Takashi said in response. Haruhi took that to mean that he would help Nekozawa with the ring.

"Well, if anyone can plan a black magic wedding, it would be Nekozawa, with help from me of course." Kyoya bragged while cracking his fingers. "I look forward to helping make this happen." Everyone nodded in agreement, even Tamaki. "If it's for Hiromi, then I will even learn to play something from the Corpse bride!" Tamaki declared with resolve. "Great! Now that everyone has their assignments, let's get to work. We should have this small wedding taken care of within a month or so." Haruhi said before clapping her hands.

   "Wait, what exactly are you gonna do Haruhi?" Hikaru questioned. "I'm in charge of keeping my sister busy, so she doesn't find out what we're planning until we're ready. Of course my dad has also agreed to help out with that." She responded.

  ~small time skip~

  After a few hours of planning, Haruhi returned to the apartment quite exhausted. The first thing she saw was her sister asleep on the floor. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "Hi chan, what are you doing on the floor?" She asked as she gently nudged her sister. Hiromi's eyes fluttered open and she yawned. "You were gone for a while and I was starting to worry. So I decided to wait by the door till you got home. I guess I fell asleep." She murmured. Haruhi smiled and kissed the top of Hiromi's head. "Thanks for that Hi chan. Let's get you to bed." She said as she helped her sister off the floor.

  "So, did you take care of what you needed to do?" Hiromi asked curiously as Haruhi led her to her room.

  A thoughtful smile graced Haruhi's face. "Yeah, I think I did. Don't worry Hi chan, everything is just fine.

__________________________________

* I'm back!!! After over a year of not updating this story. I am so sorry! I had hit some major writers block and then I just kept getting more and more distracted with life and I never got around to writing more. Then earlier tonight I suddenly had reignited passion for writing and decided to finally update. So here it is!

I'm sorry the chapter was short. I'll update again as soon as possible. I promise it won't take me a year this time. Thank you so much for all the support and reads, it means more to me than you'll ever know.

Btw, what do you think Hiromi's wedding dress should look like? Feel free to comment your suggestions!