6장

"You're an omega?" Taehyung repeated.
"I-is that o-okay?" Jungkook asked worried.
"It's more than okay petal" Tae smiled sweetly.
Jungkook blushed at the name, and leant further into Tae's chest.
Taehyung ran his fingers through the boys hair as they took in the scenery.
"Why do you wear the spray?" The prince asked carefully.
"M-my mother is ashamed of me" Jungkook whispered under his breath.
"Well she shouldn't be, you're perfect just the way you are" Taehyung said in his deep voice.
"Your voice is so deep, I really like it" Jungkook admitted, fiddling with his sleeve once again.
"Thank you darling"

The night was becoming later, and the air was getting colder.
"Come, we should head back inside, it's getting cold"
"B-but my mother will take me away and we won't see each other until another royal event" Jungkook whined, not wanting to be taken away from Taehyung, although they just met.
Taehyung made Jungkook feel comfortable and safe. He supported him and showed him that it was okay to be himself. He couldn't thank the moon goddess enough.                                           "I won't let that happen okay, I'll find a way"                                                                                           
"Wait we need to declare that we accept our mates!" Taehyung gasped.
Jungkook sat up and looked at Taehyung with pure, sweet eyes. He knew that this wouldn't make them boyfriends just yet, but it was acceptance and that they were happy with the mate given.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked once again as he's a little insecure.
"Of course, are you sure?" Taehyung wriggled his eye brow slightly.
"Of course" Jungkook smiled shyly.
"Okay well, I Kim Taehyung accept Jeon Jungkook as my mate" Taehyung said in a happy tone, as he looked towards the moon.
Jungkook took hold of Tae's hands and looked towards the moon.
"I Jeon Jungkook accept Kim Taehyung as my mate" Jungkook giggled afterwards.
Both their eyes glowed, although Jungkook's eyes were white they were still glowing.
They both smiled at each other showing their happiness to one another.

"Now let's go, I want you to meet my parents" Taehyung said as he stood up helping the younger off the ground.
"W-what already?" Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Please" Taehyung pouted.
Jungkook sighed and nodded lightly.
"Okay, as long as I don't get caught by my mother" Jungkook squeaked out.
"Great, you're amazing" Taehyung squealed like a kid at a candy store. "Let's go" Taehyung dragged the boy across the garden and back into the ballroom.

Everyone was busy dancing, all with huge smiles on their faces. Jungkook looked around the ballroom but couldn't see his mother or brother anywhere. They kept walking till they came to a stop. Jungkook bumped into Tae's arm and rubbed his nose softly with a pout. Taehyung saw and chuckled at the boy.

"Mother, father" Taehyung called to his parents.
They turned around and looked at their son, then looked at the boy next to him, and then looked at their hands. Taehyung's mother gasped with a smile.
"Is this your mate?" The Queen asked with hopeful eyes.
"Mother, father, meet my mate Jungkook" Taehyung said with a huge smile.
Jungkook quickly bowed towards the King and Queen, and smiled softly.
"K-king Kim and Q-queen Kim, it's an h-honour to meet y-you" Jungkook cursed in his head for stuttering.
"Awh you're so adorable" The Queen squealed.
"T-thank you Queen, y-you are so beautiful" Jungkook complimented.
"Well he's not lying" the king chuckled.

The King and Queen were talking to Jungkook freely and getting to know the boy. They both were smiling happily, liking the smaller boy. In fact they were overly excited, they thought Jungkook was perfect for the role of Queen. Not only that it was so much easier as Jungkook wasn't the heir to his thrown which meant there wouldn't be a debate between kingdoms. However, they wouldn't tell the boy that yet as they could tell he was nervous and they didn't want to tell him that he could end up being the Queen just yet.

Taehyung was over the moon that his parents were getting along with his mate. That's what he was always scared of. His parents meant everything to them, and so he always wished that his parents and his mate would get along. He watched the three get along with heart eyes, causing him to smile widely.
"Son, if you smile any wider your teeth will fall out" the king joked making them look at Tae and laugh.
"You're so embarrassing" Taehyung pouted.
Mrs Kim pinched the boys cheeks, making Jungkook giggle when Tae displayed an unamused face, because who likes getting their face pinched.

Everything was going so well until there was small coughs heard from behind them. Everyone turned their heads and saw Queen Jeon and Prince Junho standing behind them. Jungkook's breath hitched, and was heard by all the Kim's. Jungkook had never directly said anything about his and his families relationship, but the king and Queen could tell he wasn't close. I mean it was obvious, he let go of Tae's hand straight away, he avoided any question about his family other than his father, and he froze when he saw them.
"King and Queen Kim this is an amazing ball, your palace is so beautiful" the Queen grinned, lying through her teeth.
"Thank you Queen Jeon, we were just talking to your son" Queen Kim smiled.
"Oh I noticed, I hope he wasn't bothering you, I apologise on his behalf" she quickly said.
"My brother probably wasn't thinking, I'm really sorry, and to you Prince Taehyung"
"Me? Why me?" Taehyung wriggled his eye brow.
"Because you're standing next to him" Junho joked, trying to make them laugh, but he didn't, only his mother laughed.
"Jungkook wasn't a bother at all" the king said in a suspicious tone.

"Anyway, we should be leaving, it's getting late. Thank you for inviting us, we hope to see you soon" She smiled.
Jungkook bowed quickly to the parents and looked at Tae as he was being dragged away by his mother.
'Good bye mate' Taehyung mouthed with a somewhat worried expression.
Jungkook didn't have time to reply as he was turned around and dragged off.