𝟐𝟗 || 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

This chapter is dedicated to manda001 My late birthday gift for you, queen. I wanted to upload it on your birthday, but my university had other plans haha. Anywayss, Thank you for your unconditional support, amazing comments, kind words, and for being so fucking awesome. Hope you had a great birthday because you fucking deserve it. ❤️

Now let's start.😌

"I'll give you what you're too afraid to ask for"

♣️

My body was roughly pinned to the nearest wall seconds after we closed the door to the room in some fancy hotel.

I don't know why the hell we're here and why he's so angry but I didn't question him after he picked me up from Peter and Addison. I was too busy admiring him.

Alexander pressed his muscular body to mine, holding my hands pinned above my head with one hand as his tongue explored my mouth, winning a needy moan from me.

Those sweet lips, My oh my, I could kiss them all night long.

His free hand ran all over my body, sending shivers down my spine. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to ask him why he was so mad, but the moment his lips began to suck my neck the only thing I could think about is how badly I need this man. In every way possible.

"Fucking take that off before I ripped myself" he grows, his free hand pulling my shirt as his lips left wet marks on my neck.

I did exactly as I was told. I removed my shirt, leaving me in my black lace bra. Alexander looked down at my almost exposed tits and ran his tongue over his lips, his eyes darkening as he looked at me with lust and hunger mixed in a dangerous combination.

He attacked my lips with kisses again, completely dominating my mouth, while with one hand he deftly unclipped my bra, removing it from my body and throwing it on the ground.

I slid my hand under his shirt, mentally grateful that he had chosen to wear a white shirt and grey trousers instead of his usual fancy suits. I like him better like that.

His soft skin shivered as my hands find their way to his defined abs. I can feel his hard-on pressed into my wet core, making me moan impatiently to feel him inside me.

We removed the clothes from our bodies while our lips struggled for dominance. My self-control literally flew through the window as Alexander pushed my body roughly on the bed, looking down at me with all his beauty.

How is it possible for someone to be so fucking perfect?

My gaze slid over his well-shaped body, making my fucking mouth dry as a desert. I want to lick him, taste him over and over again. I don't care how many times I've had sex with this man, the sight of his naked body will always have such an effect on me.

He looked down at my helpless body, with a slightly smug smile on his face as his hand slid several times over his already hard cock.

Damn it.

He hovered over me, kissing me, both moaning from the pure touch skin to skin. The tip of his cock rubbed my pussy in such a good way, I arched my back under him. I need more, otherwise, I'll lose my fucking mind.

With one movement, my body was roughly turned, me on my stomach, his hand wrapping in my hair, pulling it roughly, as he bent at the level of my ear, his erection pressed into my ass.