𝟏𝟏|| 𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈  𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕"

♠️

I would lie if I say that I didn't expect that.

Men are so predictable, even older than me, I'm still a few steps ahead of him.

I tilted my head to the side with an evil smile spread all over my face, while his face is still tense and angry. I have to admit that he looks even sexier when he's mad.

I want him to fuck me while he's mad. Oh damn it, I can imagine it already.

My heels echoed on the marble floor. His gaze burning my legs, which are well-displayed thanks to the large slit in the dress.

I placed one hand on his chest my eyes challenging his, with a big grin on my face. I bit my lip, lowering my hand slowly against the well-shaped abs I had already seen.

From a perfect angle, I would say.

"Not that I mind" I added, whispering against his lips.

I saw him lose control under my touch, and there is nothing more exciting than seeing a powerful and successful man like Alexander melt in your arms. It makes you feel alive, having this power on his body. I can spend years touching him, pleasuring him, making him cum over and over again while he's moaning my name and I won't get bored. To be honest, Alexander moaning my name is my favorite sound in the world.

But It all happened too fast, his arm wrapped tightly around my throat, stopping my breath, pressing me against the nearby wall with his big muscular body. Our faces so close, I can feel his breathing. My eyes lowered to his lips, these pink plump lips I desire to kiss.

Then a big grin makes her way on my face while biting my lower lip.

If he expected to see the fear in my eyes, he is cruelly mistaken. I dreamed a thousand times how this is happening, and the fact that it's happening now intensified the need between my legs.

"What kind of sick games you're playing, huh?" He hissed against my lips, I could feel his breath spilling over my face. I wanted to kiss this motherfucker.He is so fucking hot right now.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said slowly, putting an innocent smile on my face, making his grip around my throat tighten even more and I hissed.

I've never felt so turned on in my entire life.

"Then what's that with Christian?" his other hand leaned against the wall, right next to my head, giving me a perfect view of the tattoo showing from under his sleeve. "Do you want to ruin my deal?" He replied angrily, his eyes turned the deep color of black, and if his hand stayed around my neck for a while longer, I'm sure it would leave red spots from his tight grip stopping me from breathing.

"The deal I provided you" I pointed out with a confident voice, trying to tear off his grip, but he kept me in one place, keeping his eyes on me with furrowed eyebrows.

"But don't worry, sir, I don't want to ruin your damn deal'' a big smile spread on my face ''I just want to fuck him, that's all''

His grip around my throat loosened and I could now breathe easily. My neck was burning, I was sure it was all red because of Alexander. He is lucky I like these kinky things or otherwise, he'll now lie on the floor with pain in his balls.