Chapter 2

Olivias POV
Waking up sucked because I'm so jet lagged that I'm up at 5am for absolutely no reason. Looking around I realize I'm in my room, I got to design it when my brothers bought the house two years ago but haven't spent much time in it at all.

I quickly got up and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast before grabbing a shower. I've got another 30 minutes before any of my brothers are up. All of them have practice and since basketball is in preseason Dylan doesn't have to work as much as the other two.

Scrolling through Instagram I have two accounts one is @olivia.Ace and the other is @olliea people don't know that I have the second account because I'm technically not allowed any control on what I post. Everyone in the world knows my name is Olivia but I have plenty of nicknames like little O, liv, and Livy. My brothers are the only ones who call me Ollie so even though people hear Ollie they wouldn't be able to put two and two together. Especially because I have blond hair while they all have brown and although we all share bright blue eyes I wear contacts that make mine green so that nobody would ever think we were related. I once did an interview and they asked me my opinion on a bunch of different athletes and josh was one of them. I said I think he's a decent athlete but seems a little cocky. My management team then gave me a 45 minute lecture about what that could have done to my agent while also getting text messages from josh telling me that beating me up would also improve his ego.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone came running through my door.

"Get up, let's go lazy pants" says josh
"I've been up for the last 2 hours" I say
"Don't you dare sass me young lady, you fell asleep before I was able to kick your ass last night" says josh
"Yeah yeah" I say as I get up

Walking into the kitchen I see Tyler and Dylan both sat at the counter eating what looks to be about 30 scrambled eggs each.

"Morning" I say
"Morigjff" Tyler replies

I pretty sure that was his attempt to say morning with a mouth full of eggs. I walked towards the window to get a better look at the view and to avoid having to see two athletes shoving eggs into their mouths.

As I look down I see about 16 black suvs lined up along the road blocking the exit.

"Ummm guys I think there is a ton of paps waiting downstairs" I say

All three boys come rushing to the window to look out

"Well shit" mumbles Tyler
"How are we supposed to get you out of here without anyone noticing because the cars windows are dimmed but they could probably still see a silhouette and maybe with good lighting figure out who you are" says Dylan
"She'll just stick a hat, hoodie, and glasses on" says josh
"And I can keep my head down nobody will know" I say

With that agreement I put on a beanie and a hoodie while also grabbing my sunglasses. All three of us take the elevator down to the garage and we're all gonna leave at the same time and hopefully they won't figure out which car I'm in. I get into the back seat because the backseat windows are even more blacked out so they won't have a better chance of seeing me.

"Ok ready" says Tyler
"Nope but I don't have a choice" I say
"That's the attitude" he says

As we pull out of the garage I quickly slouch down in my seat and can hear reporters screaming and cameras going off.
Suddenly there's banging on the windows.

"Just keep your head down they won't figure out where you are" says Tyler
"What do you mean they won't figure it out they are banging on the window" i state
"Yeah but they are doing the same thing to josh and Dylan's cars. I think they are just looking for any extra movement in the cars" he says