79| imposters

"Ugh, I look like Draco." I grimaced looking in the mirror, I had got Narcissa's hair while Hermione had gotten Bellatrix. Fleur was currently upstairs trying to find outfits similar to what we described. I never noticed how alike Draco and his mother looked before now, now that I could study every detail they looked very similar. It was the eyes that I noticed the most, the shape was almost identical.

Narcissa was stunning, it didn't quite look right seeing myself as her when in my own clothes, it made her look like a normal person, perhaps that's because I only know her as a death eater, it didn't sit right to see her looking so normal.

We had to be prepared for anything to come, Bill had already warned us about Griphook, we knew not to trust him. If he got a better offer, he would turn on us without a second thought. We had to be quick, careful and successful otherwise we were all done for.

Ron had a minimalistic disguise, but no one would recognise him, it was Harry and I that had to stay out of sight or look completely different from the usual.

"These were all I could find matching your description," Fleur spoke walking down the stairs with a pile of clothes in hand. She looked quite frightened by the sight of us, not that I could blame her. Seeing to well know death eaters as the people you should presumably trust must have been strange.

"Thank you, Fleur. For everything." I smiled graciously, hugging her while Hermione muttered a gratitude under her breath. "Watch it, she has been nothing but nice to all of us," I whispered harshly dragging her along towards the bathroom.

"I know that it's just- I don't know" she groaned taking the clothes from my hands to pick hers out. She turned away from me trying to drop the conversation, I knew what it was, it was obvious.

"Yes you do, Ron fawns over her every time she is around. You're jealous." I sounded so motherly when talking to her, it wasn't like Hermione to let something like this cause her to have a tantrum, nothing could make Mione have a tantrum. She tried to put on a show of adamance claiming that wasn't the case at all, I just arched my brows waiting for her to admit it to herself.

"I am not." She argued, getting overly defensive on the fact. She glared at me almost as if to get her point across, I wasn't stupid, she knew that. Eventually, she gave up, nodding in agreement with my previous statement. "Enough about that, which ones more Bellatrix?" She frowned holding up a leather type black dress in one hand while holding a tight button-up dress in the other.

"Well, that one screams psycho." I giggled pointing to the leather whilst taking the button up from her. Fleur had done a good job with the outfits. I surely wouldn't question it, we looked exactly how we should. "Fuck me, this is weird."

"Keep the swearing to a minimum, don't want to draw in suspicion." She commanded while fixing up my hair. The nerves were hitting me, I couldn't stop thinking about everything at stake. This could make everything okay or screw everything up in an instant.

"You do know you have just given me an impossible task, right?" I chuckled swatting her hands away, We were ready, this was it. "I love you." I kissed her cheek taking one last look in the mirror. We turned for the door letting out identical sighs before leaving to meet with the boys, the quicker we left the better.

The three of them were stood waiting by the front door, discussing the plan and going over exactly what steps we would have to take. My biggest issue was that the majority of the plan relied on Griphook being trustworthy and on our side.

"How do we look?" Hermione posed sarcastically making me snigger at the boy's expressions. They were terrified of how spot-on we had gotten it, no one would ever question it.