63. Calling another Mafia Don

A lot of you want to read Valentina and Luciano's seggsy scene and who am I to deny you that simple pleasure so I am going to write that scene for you guys and I'll let you know when I complete writing it and we will discuss how you want to receive it.❤

"What the fuck do you mean you can't find it!?" I exclaimed frustrated.

It's already eight thirty in the evening and we have gotten so many calls from home about what we were doing this late instead of training me.

Luciano told them that we were out on a date. Yes a fricking date! He doesnt even know how to give good reasons like who will go out on a date when there is possible war on our heads? Luciano and Valentina of course!

To top it all off, Cody and Keyon cannot find his goddamn number adding to my frustration.

"Calm down love." He muttered rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"You found his number easily but you cannot find Nikolai's number!?" I asked pointing towards Luciano.

"That's because we had a link. Alessio. I hacked his number Val and you know it. Otherwise, it was impossible to get Luciano's number too!" Cody explained calmly.

Ohh yeah.

"See boss! I told you I had protected your information well enough that nobody could find it." Keyon smiled looking proud at himself.

"Wait a minute...then why don't you use the same thing this time too?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Well...we don't have anyone linked to him!" Keyon replied making Cody nod.

"Of course we have. Dante." Luciano stated with a smirk.

"He is his right hand man or something. Dont you think he would have the same protection?" Cody asked.

"Possible, yes but let's give it a try. If this fails we won't have any other options but to get it from Dante. It will be more risky." Luciano muttered not pleased with the idea of calling Dante and getting the number.

Its risky as they might be tracking his number as they know he has feelings for me so to make sure he doesn't betray them, they might be tracking him so calling him would be a risk for him and us.

"Alright we will try our best." Cody said as Keyon nodded in agreement while Luciano and I walked out of their cabin and into his.

"I'll order food. Everyone must be hungry." Luciano said settling on his chair by his desk.

I walked towards the large window which covered the whole wall showing the beautiful city at this time of the night.

The fact that I love star gazing makes this all the more beautiful. Yes, its hard to find stars here as there is so much city light but even that in itself is so beautiful.

"What are you thinking love?" I feel Luciano's arms encircle around my waist from behind as he presses his body on mine while his face rests in the crook of my neck making me shiver in delight.

"Can we go for a vacation once all of this is over?" I asked still staring out.

We haven't really got that time since we met to just go out on dates and chill like normal couples do.

We have only been on one date and that's it. I really want to spend more time with him.

Yeah sure and our imaginary twin will attend the college. Do I need to remind you again that you haven't been to college in a long time?

I hate my subconscious even though she is right.

"Ms. Martinez? Are you done ignoring me?" I hear Luciano's amused voice making me turn around so I can see him.