11. Mysteries

Hii!😂

I wanted to update sooner but I had to make sure the chapter was good so I took two days and I'm sorry for updating a bit late.❤

I'm thinking about doing a shoutout in each chapter. Do you think I should do it?

Enjoy the chapter🤗

"Hello my love"

Oh my heart!

He called me love! That's what I texted him the first time.

He remembers.

My breathing literally stopped for a second there. Reading a text where he calls me love and actually hearing it from him is so fucking different and feels so amazing.

And his voice is so deep and husky making me go weak in my knees. I stand there with the phone without saying anything and just breathing heavily.

"You there, darling?"

And I will probably die now.

"Luciano.' I whisper feeling warmth inside me and I hear a sharp intake of breath from his side.

Looks like I'm not the only one affected.

"Can you say it again?" He asked.

"What?" I laugh softly making the other end go completely silent.

"You have a beautiful voice love." He whispered making a chill run down my spine.

"And you have a sexy voice." I smirked now getting more comfortable and I hear a deep chuckle.

Is it possible to have an orgasm just by hearing someone?

No?

Alright.

"Thanks love. When are you going to meet me?" He asks amused.

"Ah huh...not so soon baby. " I chuckled.

"Why are you even hiding? If you want me then you should just come and meet me. Whats the problem?" He asks genuinely confused.

"I don't know. I want to know you first I guess or maybe I'm just not ready to meet you." I answered honestly.

There is a five seconds pause on the other end after I said that.

"Are you scared of me?" He murmured.

"What? No. Why would I be scared of you? " I question back.

"There are plenty of reasons to be scared of me sweetheart." He said in a hard voice.

"Is this again the mafia thing? Really Luciano? I told you it doesn't matter to me and I accept you just the way you are. I'll always accept you! No matter what." I exclaimed a little loudly.

"Even when I tell you that I have actually killed? People call me a heartless demon for a reason. " He said a little coldly.

"You never had a choice Luciano. The Mafia life chose you the moment you were born in the mafia. You have to be like that or your enemies will kill you and I understand that. Stop making yourself look bad baby because its never going to matter to me. I want to be with you and by your side. I don't care what happens." I explained slowly.

There is another pause on the other end and all I could hear is hard breathing.

"Why are you so chill with me being in a mafia?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just am fine with it." I replied.

"Are you from another mafia?" He asked suspicious.