Feels like ages

Hello my beautiful readers!

How have you guys been? It feels like it has been ages since I connected with you all but here I am finally writing here. Your girl is about to graduate med school in three months by the way. I can't believe it has been more than 6 years since I started my journey on Wattpad.

I would like to tell you all why I haven't been posting anything here. I've tried to get back into writing on Wattpad again but I just can't bring myself to do it here anymore. Wattpad was home. It was where I started writing, infact where I realised that I can write something for real so it makes me sad to even say this but I just haven't been feeling like it's the same Wattpad anymore.

Old Wattpad was something else and I understand that everything needs an upgrade and this is completely alright but I just don't feel the same energy from this app anymore.

It brings me to the main topic which is If I'll update THE FINE ART OF ANNOYING A MAFIA KING here anymore or not. I've been thinking about this since last few months and I'm thinking of publishing this book traditionally or on Amazon kdp.

I would love to get your honest opinions on this so please let me know what you guys think of this. Also, I won't leave you all hanging even if I publish traditionally. You all will get the first access and I'll make sure you guys get to finish this book so I'll do something about it but it just won't be on Wattpad.

Ask any questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them.❤️

Also, Now that Wattpad is even stopping direct messages, we don't have any other way of staying connected other than Instagram or Snapchat so I would really love to connect with you all there.

Feel free to reach out to me.
naiya26patel is my author account on insta but I'm more active on my private account which is naiya26_patel

Do send me a text on insta so I know it's you guys (if it's my private handle)

My Snapchat id is naiya26patel if you guys aren't using insta.

So I guess this is it. Its not a goodbye though even if it sounds like it. I just had to come and inform you about what I'm thinking of doing because you guys are just as much a part of this as I am. Without you and your support I don't think I would've even started this book so thank you so much everyone and please let me know your thoughts and I'll make a decision accordingly.❤️

Love always,
Naiya❤️