06. The Mafia King

Hello!

Long chapter ahead. It was a bit hard to write but I did. Yay!😂

I hope y'all enjoy it.❤

LUCIANO

"What do you mean you can't find out anything about her!?" I yell at the man I ordered to find out about that woman's information.

He looks like he is about to shit his pants anytime.

"Sir...please...I..I tried everything bu..but its like her..information is well protected just like we have protected yours." He stutters scared.

"Well you clearly didn't protect my info well if she got my number you idiot."I state glaring at him.

This is not a fucking joke. I have enemies everywhere. Nobody is a fan of me and there is no reason to be a fan of me. I'm not even overreacting over this.

What if she is from an enemy group? I can't trust her without knowing her background. I've never gotten close to any female so there is no option that she is one of the women I talked to.

There is no place for a woman in my life. Its very dangerous and it will be even more dangerous if everyone knows that Luciano Moretti has a weakness.

"Sir we have protected your info very well. She must have gotten it from someone who has your number. "He explained trying not to make me anymore mad.

"Do not stop finding out about her. Get out." I said coldly and he hurried out of my office.

Why did she text me out of all people!

And 'Your Queen' she said. Really? I don't understand this woman at all.

She is so demanding and feisty. She is not scared of me after threatening her these many times.

I know I look good because I've seen the looks on women's faces when they see me but no one and I can't stress this enough. No woman has ever had the courage to even say Hi to me but this particular woman texts me 'Hello,my love' in the first text itself.

She calls me baby and love and even asshole. I agree with the last term though. I don't know what she wants.

As much as I want her to stop texting me I cant deny the fact that she intrigues me. A lot I must say.

I mean anyone in my place would be when you suddenly have a woman calling you those words and claiming to be your queen and who is so confident and demanding.

"Will you just calm down man?" Luca said chuckling while I glare at him.

This asshole has been with me since we were in diapers. His father was my dad's bestfriend and thats what we are now I guess. He is also my second in command.

"How do you even find this funny?! What if she is from another mafia?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Seriously dude? A woman wants you and all you can think about is if she is in another mafia!?" He asked in amusement.

"Are you high? Is your brain not working properly?" I raised my brow.

"Look all I'm saying is why don't you take a risk? What if she is not in a mafia and actually wants you? I know you believe that you don't need anyone but I know you Luciano. You deserve someone who loves you other than us. You deserve that one person who you can be yourself with and you and I both know that you're not yourself with anyone. Not even our family." Luca said softly trying to make me understand his point.