A boring day in University

It is already Friday,the most tiring day of the week though the weekend is near.Today the sun is shinning so much that I think my skin will be sunburned.Blah.............As Kritt is gazing through the window Fon arrived and hit his shoulder.(Fon is Kritt best friend and she is cute).

Kritt- Gosh! Fonnnnnnnnnnnnn you surprised me.

Fon- Whats up?You looks like a puppy waiting for his master at home.555

Kritt- I'm tired and bored.My skin is dry you see ....I just out for a few minutes.

Fon- You are so soft .Whatever I agree with you.I too bored.

Kritt- You have a problem right?

Fon- Huh!How you know that?..???

Kritt- You always hit me first before talking your problemsss remember??(Looking at Fon's face with mocky expression)

Fon- Okkkkkk.Actually I ..... broke up with my man with no reasons.You know we just talked last night and just happened like this.The whole event is a shit .But you know after that I...I...i...

Kritt- You feel nothing.No heart break .No sad

Fon- Exactly.Why do you think.For me my feelings was true though.

Kritt-Thats all fake.You don't like him I noticed since your several exes that you don't like them probably.

Fon-hmm...........maybe. How you noticed that?Are you a playboy??(asking him with a little teasing eyes)

Kritt- Maiiiiiiiiii(no in thai) I have read it in a book.

Fon- How about you?Don't you have any? Or waiting ME O-O 5555

Kritt-55555 nonsense!

................................................................................................................................................................Teeeeeeee...teeeeeeeee....(Telephone rings)

Bill-Hello,here is Bill.

the man on phone- Bill ,I am sorry to say it.The rent fees will high for next month ,

Bill-High again?Its already 5000baht (sry if the price is wrong as I am not a Thai)

the man on phone- It happen like that but you also have time today is just 5

Bill-Ok kha .I'll try for it.

Bill signed..hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thiti -Why the fees rise again?

Bill- yeah.I can't ask my mom to pay for it again. I do all the part time jobs and have no time for another work to increase my income..

Thiti-Hey,join us.We are only two living and we can share the rent.

Bill-Noo Its ok I don't wanna put you into my problems.

................................................................................................................................................................

At 7 eleven, Kritt called Thiti

Kritt-Thiti where are you?

Thiti-At 7 eleven

Kritt- God saved me.Can you please buy me the sun-cream?You know it right.Mine is empty.but I don't think like that he said to his friend and looks at Pp with glancing eyes on him.But he didn't do that cause he

Thiti-Ok but pay me back .

Kritt-ewwww I always does and if you wanna you can also buy me Americano too.

Thti-I will also ask for that too.55

Kritt-Stupid friend.

Fon is also at that shop too .She is at the cosmetic line.

Fon-AWWW,there it is Kritties' thing. The suncream is only one tube left.When Fon tries to get it Thiti also grab it.

They look at each other and said

"I GOT IT FIRST''

.....................................In the closing you will hear the instrumental version of Freaking special.......(Lol just open it yourself )

P.S

This is my first time writing Bl so please forgive me if any mistakes happen and still read my upcoming chapters.