Does opposite things attract?

The magnet attracts different poles.So....do different types of person can attract each other?

May be or not

................................................................................................................................................................

 Today is Saturday, so the streets,parks and shopping centres in Bangkok are crowded.

It is only sharp 9,but the spendthrift Kritt is already at the Siam Paragon(I'm sry if the opening  time is wrong)Yeah,born with a gold spoon in his mouth Kritt is really fond of shopping.He spends about 6000bahts(I am not sure the amt).He is really care of his fashion too.He only wears branded clothes ,use branded perfumes and also drive expensive ones too.

Unlike Kritt,Bill's life is really hard.His mom owns an inn but as you know nowadays people prefer hotels than inns.He did part time jobs since he was in junior high and a bit stingy as he knew that money can't be found easily. ...Though it is a happy weekend for someone else,Bill is ready to deliver the box full with rose petals.

Mrs,Ong- Hey Bill!Here is the address.Make sure that the customer like it.They are important ones.

Bill-Ok kha P'.Don't worry.

Mrs,Ong- I will not forgive you if you make mistakes this time.Last time I used half of my own savings cuz of you.

Bill-Sry.

Bill comes out from the shop with a huge box of petals.At that time,Kritt is standing in front of a clothe shop gazing at a sweater.

People-Hey!!!Hey!Pls help me the thief is stealing my money.

The thief is running across the crowd and as an accident he pushed Bill.Bill looses his balance and the box flies into the air all the petals also scattered. Continuously ,Bill collides with Kritt and they both fall onto the floor.

(At that time - The background music is freaking special) for vivid imagination.

All the people come towards them to check if it is ok.Also Mrs,Ong.As soon as she sees the petals

Mrs,Ong -OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!You do it again.

Kriit and Bill are looking into each others' eyes.Bill noticed Mrs,Ong's voice and

Bill-Hey there you need to move.

Kritt- Awwn I'm below you,you need to move first.

Bill-Awww, Sorry .

They both stand up.

Kritt- auch!My arm

Bill looks at Kritt's arm.It looks normal]

Bill-Are you ok?I'm sry that I collided you.

Kritt-Fine.Whatever it is not your mistake.

While two are talking Mrs,Ong \gets a call from the customer and after that she seems to be angry.

Mrs,Ong- Bill!Bill looks at her with sorrow in his eyes.

Mrs Ong-You're fired.

Bill is in silence .Kritt is looking at the event.

Mrs,Ong-You don't hear?You are fired.

Bill remembers the rent fees and beg her.

Bill- Mrs,Ong pls I need this job .Pls Pls give me a chance Pls.

But mrs.Ong  leave him .

Bill's eyes are filled with tears.Kritt realize that it is not his thing and move on.But in his mind he feels something for Bill.As if he were in Bill's place he will say Mrs,ong -"Yea,I hear.You always want me to fire so today I'm not get fireI out.........".You know the habit of riches,\.