Project Partner

After the argument,Kritt goes into his room and lies on his bed.He sighs and sighs.It seems like today is the worst day for him and Bill comes into his mind from the negative side.

Kritt's thought---My day was bad cuz of him.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Then Kritt opens his phone and look at some pictures of he and Taw.

Kritt first smiles and then tears roll down on his cheek.

Kritt- You lied to me Taw and finally left like others do.(others mean his mom ,dad -though his dead is not dad he is with another family and don't take care of him).Why all these things happen to me/? (sobbing...........................)

Bill hears those  words as he is trying to knock Kritt's door .He is standing in front of the door with a piece of chicken which is microwaved. After hearing them Bill has a pity on Kritt.

He never thought that Kritt will also has stress and worries but he was wrong.After a few minutes thinking about that ,a name suddenly appears in his head........''Nang"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note_-{Ok ok Sunday is over,But in Sunday Kritt saw a piece of microwaved chicken on the table with a note-"Sry"}

________________________________________________________________________________

Monday-

Thiti- Hey Bill;Are you sure you don't want to come with us and have coffee.

Kritt-Yeah,the professor called me to come early so that.

Thiti-I'll take a parcel then,

Kritt- Its ok.

Thiti and Bill goes........

Bill- Is he always like that?

Thiti-Always like what?

Bill-Gloomy and stubborn you know what I want to say.

Thiti-No,he is actually a nice one.He cares of everyone.But he is notin good mood nowadays.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Kritt is standing still in the place where he talked with Thiti watching their car disappeares from his sight.

His line notification sounds(line..)

The message is from the youtuber that I described in ep1.

the message>Coffee life-Hi.

Kritt has two line accs.One is with his real name pic and the other is his roleplay acc named Americana.

A smile appears on Kritt face.

................................................................................................................................................................

Kritt father is very rich .He is the fifth richest person in Thailand and owns Hotel business.He loves his son very much but yes there are a little misunderstanding between them.Like his dad is busy and also has another family they barely meet each other.Mrs-Hon is Kritt's stepmom.

Mrs,Hom- Why are you looks tired .

Kritt's dad-Its been a year without calling and seeing .

Mrs hom-Actually we need to give him time.I'm really sorry for him too.I feel guilty.\