Chapter 3 ~ The Airport

"Young Master, wake up, we have arrived at the airport."

     "Mmm, okay, I'm up."

     Once they got all of the suitcases out of the trunk, Edmund went to get two carts for their suitcases. They then loaded their luggage onto their own carts and went into the airport to find the rest of 3clipse's members.

     "Hey! Y/N, Edmund, over here!" Noah waved excitedly.

     "Good morning Mr. Carson." Edmund smiled as he greeted Noah. Then he looked at the other members of 3clipse. "Good morning to you guys too."

     "Good morning Edmund." The group members replied.

     "Can you believe it? We are going to Paris! I've always wanted to go there because of their sweets and desserts but I've never had the time to go." Noah exclaimed as he rambled on and on about how excited he was. 

     "Alright, who gave Noah sugar?" Ethan asked.

     Lucas shook his head, "It wasn't me."

     Ethan turned his head to look at Charlie only to see that he was admiring his own reflection using a mirror.

     "Charlie, did you give Noah sugar?" Ethan asked sternly.

     "Nope." Charlie replied curtly without taking his eyes off of his reflection. "Say, do you think that I should keep wearing this Fedora hat or should I take it off?"

     "Keep it on." Y/N suggested.

     "Good idea, I'll take it off." Charlie exclaimed happily and threw off his Fedora hat, tossing it at Edmund who caught it just before it could hit his face. Even though Edmund was still smiling, anyone could tell that he was annoyed.

     "Hey guys, can you just stop fighting with each other? We have to hurry or else we won't be able to board our flight." Noah suddenly said. 

     "Wait a minute... Noah... Where did you get that lollipop?" Ethan asked, pointing at the pineapple flavoured lollipop in Noah's mouth.

     "Over there." Noah used his thumb to point at the candy store nearby.

     "Now, now, Noah, be a good boy and hand over the lollipop." Ethan said cautiously, not wanting to alarm Noah.

     Unfortuately, Ethan's attempt to take Noah's lollipop away from him didn't go unnoticed.

     "What did you say?" Noah glared and growled at Ethan in a threatening voice.

     "I-I told you to hand over the lollipop because... I WANTED TO BUY YOU A WHOLE TUB OF LOLLIPOPS!" Once Ethan had realized what he had said he quickly clamped a hand in front of his mouth, but it was already too late.

     "Really?" Noah's face brightened. "Well why didn't you just say so? Come on, let's go buy it right now!" Then Noah started dragging a sulking Ethan towards the candy store.

     Y/N facepalmed himself. 'Idiots.' He thought.

     A few minutes later, a very happy Noah hugging a jar of lollipops along with a dazed Ethan returned from the candy store.

     "Y/N, Y/N, look at what Ethan bought me!" Noah shoved the tube of lollipops in front of Y/N's face excitedly. "Isn't it awesome?"

     "Yup, awesome." Y/N agreed, not wanting to anger the terrifying but cute fellow.

     "I don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but we really must get going." Edmund said to the group of celebrities.

     "Edmund's right, we should hurry up and board the plane." Ethan said, snapping out of his daze.

     "To the airplane we go!" Noah exclaimed enthusiastically. 

     Y/N sighed, 'This is going to be a long day.' He thought.