~ Character Information ~

Villain Name: Mischief

Full Name: Y/N De Alder

Family Status: Young Master of the Alder family

Job: Currently a member of the famous boy group 3clipse

Specialty: Singing/Rapping

Personality: Nice, cool, and mysterious

Family Background:

     Your family is well known all over the world for their fashionable clothes. Your family has collaborated with many famous clothes designers from all over the world. The Alder Company's clothes are always in high demand, and people are always rushing to buy them. Their designer clothes are famous to the point where people will have to reserve a spot beforehand to enter their shops to buy clothes.

Power: 

     Your red eyes symbolize your power. Your pupils are in the shape of white playing cards with (a symbol of your choice) imprinted on them. Due to your abnormally shaped pupils, you wear contacts to hide them and make them seem like regular shaped pupils. (You wear a blindfold because your manager says it makes you look "unique" and your fans love it. The blindfold is see-through on the inside so you can see but people can't see your eyes.)

Author's Note: By the way, it would be preferable if you chose card symbols (eg. Ace, Spades, Hearts, Joker, etc). Your eyes are red.

Full Name: Noah Beckett

Job: Currently a member of the famous boy group 3clipse

Specialty: Dancing/Singing

Personality: Outgoing, happy-go-lucky, foodie, and can be scary when you piss him off

Family Background:

     His brother is Charlie Beckett and their father is a high official for the Alder Company while their mother is a very well known food critic.