~ Special Abilities ~

Information On Your Miraculous:

     The Mischief Miraculous (your miraculous), chooses its master. If it deems that the descendent(s) of the user of the Mischief Miraculous is not worthy then it will skip that generation and remain dormant until it finds a suitable master.

     For the readers who are curious about the transferring of the miraculous, the miraculous will deem whether the descendent is worthy when they turn 15. If the descendent is deemed worthy, then the descendent will gain powers while the "current" user of the miraculous will lose their powers (if they had powers and weren't dead).

     Because your miraculous is different from the others, you won't have a kwami and your powers won't reside in an object, instead, your miraculous will infuse itself into a part of your body whether it be your hair, eyes, skin, etc, changing the colour/shape of it.

     Your miraculous will be like a system. In order to become more powerful, you'll have to complete tasks given to you by the miraculous. Completing regular tasks will help you level up while completing special tasks will give you special perks/items. You will also be given a status window where you will be able to see your skills, what level you're at, and how strong you are. No one will be able to see your status window except for yourself. In order to access your status window, you'll have to close one of your eyes and keep the other one open. Light will then shine out from your eye and display the status window. (Get it? Cause your power is in your pupil? You know what, nevermind.)

Your Outfit:

(You will be wearing the outfit with the red cloak/jacket

(You will be wearing the outfit with the red cloak/jacket. Underneath the red cloak/jacket is the black outfit. In addition to that, there will be a row of cards circling around your right wrist.)

Now onto your special abilities!!

Ultimate Control:

     This skill allows you to control the cards revolving around your wrist to do your bidding. For example, you can multiply the amount of cards you have (the higher the level you are, the more cards you'll have), restrain people with your cards, use them to chase people down, and even harm people with them (the higher level you are, the sharper the cards will be, therefore making your cards more lethal), etc.

     This skill has no side effects.

Sword of the King:

     This skill allows you to take a sword of your choosing from the sword category. The higher level you are, the more swords you unlock. All swords have a minimum of one skill and a maximum of three skills. The swords are separated into categories, it goes from F-Rank ~ D-Rank ~ C-Rank ~ B-Rank ~ A-Rank ~ S-Rank. The higher the rank the more powerful the swords will be, but with great power comes great risk, there will be certain swords that require you to sacrifice your vitality and other things in order for you to use them. Which is why you'll have to try your best to avoid situations which will cause you to use those swords.