🍰 "𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫?"

"One, liwel two, liwel three, liwel apple~"

Sora's little singing voice echoed in the house along with the song that's playing on the TV.

It is a Friday afternoon where she just got home from school and was fetched by her father from their shop so they can go home together since Y/N will need to stay until the closing time.

After cleaning up and changing her clothes to her favorite white strawberry printed dress, her father allowed her to watch her daily nursery rhymes which is limited to an hour and a half screen time a day, for the reason that he doesn't want her eyes to get bad.

Sora is clearly satisfied with that arrangement because that only means she can have more play time with Kei before bedtime.

While singing along to the song, she's also counting down the sliced apples on her plate for her snacks.

She still have a lot. Like 3 bunny slices more that she's sharing with Didi the dinosaur and she can't finish all of them when she just had cookies earlier.

Taking a piece of the sliced apple and Didi tucked under her arm on the other, her small feet run to the kitchen where Kei is cooking pork stew for dinner.

"Papa!!"

Tsukishima, who is wearing a green apron, closed the lid of the pot to let the meat cook before looking down at the small girl tugging on his pants.

"Le's share~"

She showed him the apple she is holding with a beam that almost blinded him.

A small smile curved on his lips as he picked up his daughter in his arms and took a bite on the apple in her small hand.

Her little chuckle resounded in his ears when he took a bite that his smile never left on how adorable his daughter is.

Like everyone else, he always wonder how he got lucky to have such a sweet daughter like Sora.

When he finished the slice of apple, he noticed that her giggles faded and her attention is now on somewhere else.

He followed where her eyes are looking at to see that her attention is on the rack of condiments by the kitchen counter, specially the salt that's beside the stove, eyeing it intently.

"Sora, is something wrong? Do you want to eat dinner early?"

She shakes her head, eyes not leaving the condiment that's by the stove until she pointed it.

"Papa, wha's that? Sugar?"

Her curiosity amazed him that he chuckled before answering her.

"That's salt."

She tilted her head on the side, eyes full of curiosity before turning to his father then the condiment alternately.

"How you become salt, papa?"

"Huh?"

Sora's question left him wondering as well. He may be a smart man, but not smart enough for his daughter's logics at times.

" 'cle Shosho told me that papa is salty. Why is papa salt?"

An irk mark appeared on his temple on what her daughter said. Of course, it wasn't Sora's fault but a certain tangerine who feed his daughter' s innocence with nonsense everytime they meet.

"Papa?"

Remembering what her Uncle Shoyo told her about her papa and salt, Sora refused to eat their dinner because there's salt in it and she doesn't want to eat her papa.

It took a lot of explanation and convincing from Y/N and Kei for Sora to eat. With Kei cursing Shoyo at the back of his head for the rest of the week.

I'm gonna kill you, you orange pipsqueak.

🍓 🍓 🍓