🍰 "𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲."

The drive to their next destination is almost an hour away from the restaurant.

It was the best time to make sure that they'll have some rest before going on an adventure. As if sitting in the car with a four year old toddler and an ipad playing a show about an adventurous little girl with her friend monkey isn't an adventure enough.

If it was up to Kei, he'll fill that little girl's talking bagpack with stones and throw her in the middle of the ocean. Then maybe, just maybe, she can stop asking on where the things are even though they are just right beside her.

That very thought is his happy place. But he can only smirk at the thought of it because his daughter likes that annoying little monkey.

Like that little annoying monkey who thinks he's good enough to call my daughter his girlfriend.

What his daughter said at the restaurant is all he can think about. But it was soon replaced by the squeal if Sora who is holding his hand.

"Papa! Look! Horsey-go-round! Aaaaah!!!"

Sora literally dragged his father at the entrance of the ride since they got a ride all you can pass anyway.

It wasn't the first time that Sora went yo the amusement park because her grandparents took her last year to one of them as birthday present. But it is the first time that she'll go there with her father and that made her more excited.

"Papa, I want the horsey with ribbon!"

Kei picked up his daughter so she can ride the horse she pointed at.

Looking back at the her dad, she pat the space behind her with a big smile.

"Prince should ride here too."

Who is he to decline that little girl?

So even if his legs are too long for the ride, he also rode the horse before the right starts with a cheerful music.

It wasn't just the merry-go-round, even the spinning cups, the little trains, the swan boats. He rode all of the kiddie rides just for his daughter, even watching a 4D ride with her about an animated movie about the ice age.

Of course, a trip to the amusement park wouldn't be complete without the headbands, where Sora chose bunny ears for the both of them, and other souvenirs too.

His legs hurt from always being too cramped in the rides but it was all worth it because Sora has been smiling the whole day.

A daughter's smile is the greatest treasure a father can own anyway.

Kei sure endured the whole day of glances from the adults whenever he rides the kiddie attractions, and this day is far from over.

After grabbing some crepe and other snacks on the food stalls inside the park, Sora asked to be carried by Kei so she can see more of the lights during night time, and also for the reason that her legs are getting tired from all the walking and running.

They strolled around the park with Sora's amusement of the colorful lights from the rides she rode earlier.

But a brighter light caught her attention, earning a gasps as she look up the night sky.

"Papa! Flowers in the sky! Fi-woks!"

Kei also look up at where she is pointing to see the colorful fireworks display that the amusement park holds every weekend.

"Waaaaa! Thank you, papa~"

His eyes shifted to the young girl in his arms who is wearing the brightest smile. Brighter than the fireworks in the sky.

He always thought that he doesn't deserve such luxury in life. First, his wife then this little girl. His daughter. A luxury that no amount of money can buy.

So maybe just for this day, he can be greedy.

One day, she'll grow up as beautiful and lovely as her mother. She'll want to spend more time with her friends in the future. It'll be impossible for boys to take their eyes off of her, seeing how beautiful her smile is. And one day... someone will wait for her by the altar, someone will take care of her.

But today, and for the next few years, she will still be his little girl.

He may be worried at the thought of his daughter being taken away by a guy who doesn't deserve her, but that is far in the future.

So he'll make sure to make the best out of the time that they can spend together while she is still young.

No. Thank you, Sora.

While he is still young.

🍓🍓🍓