Epilogue

After one year. . .

"Sorry, Ken but we are rushing a gown. Maybe, next time."

I refuse to him over the phone. He is inviting me for a dinner but I this is more important.

"Collie," I could hint the hesitation in his voice, then he sighed heavily, "are we okay? I'm sorry if I did something wrong."

"We are okay."

"You know that I love you."

Why does he sounded like he's hurt?

"Of course!"

Syd take the gown to the fitting room and I followed.

"I'm in fro-"

"I'll call you later."

I can't hide my excitement when I saw it. It is beautiful. My dream gown. It has a sweetheart neckline with an umbrella cut skirt. The upper part was simple and the lower part was made of vintage lace.

"Try it now!" Hera can't hide her excitement too.

I take off my blouse, I'm wearing a cami don't worry. I slid the gown on my body. Hera zip me up and tie the ribbon behind while Syd handed me the lace top of the gown and wear it.

"Oh my gosh! You're so beautiful."

They said in chorus while looking at me. We heard the chimes rang and Syd went out to look who is it.

Hera pull me outside to see my reflection on the mirror. But I was surprise to see who is standing behind me. I turn around to face him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask if you change your mind about us." He walk closer, staring straight into my eyes. Admiration is visible on it. "You look more than beautiful." He reach my hand and his brows furrowed. "Your still not wearing the ring?"

"Actually, I've been wearing it since day one." My free hand take out my necklace that veiled in my dress. The ring was looped in it. "You just don't know it."

He pulled me in hug and place a kiss on my forehead before he sighed heavily.

"I thought you're not going to wear it."

I return his hug and look up to him.
"Did I scare you?"

"You don't have any idea how scared I am." I smirk when I saw his reaction and he tightens his hug on me. "It's been a month since a year had pass and your not talking about it. You even avoided me these past days."

"It was because we are working on her gown." Syd waved his hand when we turn to their direction. Hera is now beside him. "We're still here, yohoo! Did we vanished in your eyes?"

"They already look like bride and groom!" Hera giggled.

We turn to the mirror and she's right. Me, wearing my gown and he wearing a suit jacket and black trouser. I can see that he went straight here after his work.

"Can I marry you now?" He freed me in his arms and unhook my necklace. He take the ring and hook it back then take my hand. "I will love you forever through sickness and health, through thick and thin, through ups and downs. I will never leave you again and let you feel how much I love until the day I die. Will you be my wife?"

"I do."

He slid the ring on my finger and imprisoned my face in his hands. He leans closer until our noses touched and whispered, "I love you, Collie."

"I love you too, Ken." I caress his face and waited for the kiss to happen but we are interrupted by the ear splitting scream of the two witness on the corner.

"Finally! After a long years of hide and seek, finally, they're official!" Hera slaps Syd's arms. She has the habit of slapping anyone beside her when she's excited or swayed.

"And the tarot is right!" Remember, what Syd said? "I know what gift to give in your wedding. Jigsaw puzzle!"

❤️❤️❤️
That was when she fell in love.
She got hurt, cried and finally got her happy ending.
But in real life, your happy ending depends on you.
All you need is the courage to spill the beans.
If you don't have the courage, the red ribbon of fate will be tangled and twisted then it be hard to unloose it. If try to pull it with out untangling it, it will break.
So, have the courage.

Thank you for reading!!!!

Jean Martine