Prologue

After an extended and yet somehow short break had come to an end, the day of the opening ceremony finally arrived. We detached from our old, familiar first-year classroom and relocated to a brand new one for second-years. At a look, the desk and chairs appeared to be identical, except for whatever reason, the area gave off a distinct feeling. the primary thing that awaited us as we arrived during this new classroom was a message 'displayed' on the blackboard.

[Sit down within the same seat you used last year and look forward to further instructions.]

Last year, the blackboard was one that the teachers would indite with chalk.

However, the blackboard before me was a blackboard, yet not at the identical time.

Put simply, it had been replaced by an outsized monitor.

The school had probably chosen to put in it this year, judging from the very fact that it had been shining with a radiance that made it appear to be it had just initiated the box.

The students who arrived within the classroom after me also seemed rather surprised once they saw the monitor. Either way, I made my thanks to where I sat last year, the bench within the very back of the area, and sat down as instructed.

Later on after this, the opening ceremony would be held within the gymnasium.

After that, the homeroom teachers would spend the following two hours more or less briefing us on this year's schedule and other important details before dismissing us sometime before noon.

The students still perceived to be a bit out of it since time out had just about ended. Friends who hadn't met up with one another over the break began excitedly talking about all forms of things like what they'd been doing over the vacations.

"Yo."

I was leisurely surfing the net on my phone after I heard a voice call dead set me.

It was my classmate Miyake Akito, a member of a tiny low group I had become good friends with.

"I've been a bit worried about you cuz you didn't really hang around with the group all that much over spring break."

What Akito said was true. I hadn't interacted with the Ayanokōji group over the break almost in any respect.

Or rather, I had been so occupied with other matters that I ended up neglecting them.

"Don't get me wrong, there's no rule stating you've gotta hang around with us, but even Haruka was kinda worried, and on top of that, Airi really appeared like she was puzzling over you lots."

Akito was essentially advising me to stay the emotions of the women in our group in mind.

"My bad. I'll hang around with you guys more often moving forward."

"That sounds good to me. I used to be feeling pretty lonely without you too, you know."

I felt sorta uneasy hearing a fan tell me something like that, but it wasn't exactly a foul feeling.

It didn't seem to be Akito planned on staying for very long, as he casually raised his hand and went back to his own seat.

As he did, I found myself considering how I had found myself a very good friend.

After all, he had gone out of his thanks to giving me some good-natured advice like that.

Once he was back at his seat, I didn't desire to fool around on my phone anymore, so I made a decision to pay attention to what a number of my classmates were talking about.

They were talking about the new freshmen who were to arrive tomorrow but I doubt that may happen for somebody who has been annoying me will do something I would not approve of, it's only a matter of time.....

Flashback (A few days earlier)

"Ne, your Kiyotaka Ayanokouji right?" a man called me from behind 

"Yes I am," I said as I turned around seeing the weirdly mysterious man

"Oho? so you're the one" 

"What do you want from me?" I asked but the man disappeared

"Ne can we play a game?" he whispered in my ears

"A Game?" I said facing him

He nods in response then started floating in the air "Yes a game, if they win they will learn everything about you~"