Chapter 2: Infernal Embers

(I didnt have time to draw it digitally srry)

'I am finally here, the place where I can begin my adventure, where I can obviate my past, where nobody will discriminate against me, Infernal embers the house of those who are cast out of the society, the notable of the discriminated.

I'm Thavruli Anvilbraids, a half-dwarf, why would my kind cast me away? The reason is that I'm a disgrace, a dangerous, unstable dwarf. That's what they see me as.

But my father is different, he saw me as his child, he says I'm special, my father is a famous blacksmith but thanks to me his reputation is tainted for having a half-devil son, they wanted him to kill me once I was born but he refused and took me under his wing teaching and protecting me.

I appeared like a monster compared to the other kids, I inherited my mother's features, slanted grey eyes, bullish indigo hair, with barely visible whiskers, I've got short dwarf ears but a pointy fang together with the little horns were those which differ from the remainder, I'm short like many other dwarves but because of my demonic features, I became an outcast.

Being treated as an outcast was painfully annoying, with their rights they insult my name, spit on my mother's name, and lastly oppressed my father, the sole man in my family.

Truly unforgivable they hurt the weak and do not understand how they feel, it had affected my psychological state since I used to be young but I attempted to face strong not showing any of my weakness, driving their attention to me rather than my father.

I'm referred to as a troublemaker in our town because I caused fights and damaged a lot of things but that was only within the surface. If you dig deeper you may see many holes within the stories they came up with.

I used to be framed for crimes I didn't commit. It was absolutely easy to deceive others with my background and that they may bribe them with money, soon they did the foremost horrid thing to my father........ they killed him, for money, for fame, and admiration.