Chapter 3: The beginning after the end Part. 1

"ICHINOSE! RUN!!!"

"AHHHHHH"

'Why is this happening to me?'

"Ichinose, go warn the others!"

'No. I don't want this!'

"ICHINOSE! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

"HELP!! NO! NO! NOT ME!!!!" "AGHHHHH"

'WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?'

"Ichinose," He smiled reassuringly, making the tense atmosphere wither.

"Go I'll hold them off" The blue-haired boy swiftly rushed towards the shaking maiden, his hair swayed like a knight, he swung his hand covering Ichinose.

'Shibata...NO!...Not you too!' Ichinose shook in horror. This whole time she watched as her classmates died one by one. She couldn't bring herself to save her classmates let alone move. She couldn't stand it, the sight of her classmates dying to save her powerless self.

She remembered this feeling, but this was much worse than her past running around. Ichinose grew silent, her willpower to save even at least one grew.

With her new profound confidence, she stood up, walking in front of her beloved classmate. She turned to him "Shibata-kun... I'll be the one that entices them away!" Ichinose grinned.

"Ichinose-san..." Shibata trembled, a small tear escaped his eye. Although he has high respect for Ichinose he thinks that this situation is ridiculous. He can't just let Ichinose die while he survives, it was absurd his classmates, his friends they all would like it if it was her who gets out alive.

'Please go, leave me Ichinose... but I'm scared....... ahh can I even be called a man if I survived and sacrificed the girl in front of me?'

Shibata pulled out his hair, He let his feelings out his rage and desperation, his sadness and agony."NO! Why can't you allow me to be selfish for a bit, Ichinose-san?" Shibata shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. Ichinose, who was present, pleaded with him to go.

The killer was slowly catching up to them, they stopped their conversation running as fast as they can. She dragged her final groupmate away with her. She would go and sacrifice herself for him if the man caught up to them. Completely disrespecting his wish.

Shibata shouted her name, "Ichinose," and then went on.

"Have you ever fallen in love?"
.
.
.
.
.

"At this point in time, but why are you asking that question?" Ichinose asked in disbelief.

Shibata stared at her intently, he let out a chuckle "Think of it as a continuation of our conversation from before." Shibata smiled wryly. Ichinose noticed his shaky fingers.

"I did..." Ichinose halted. "I still do... But this isn't the right time! Let's run, Shibata-kun before they catch us!" As they sprinted into the fields, Ichinose hurried Shibata.

It was a dark and chilly evening. The crescent moon shone brightly, but the soil, unlike the sky, was in poor shape. The two students ran and ran slowly leading to a forest.

The two unidentified individuals in cloaks had slaughtered the party, while one was merely watching them die. Killing without regret, cold and terrible, but also beautiful and graceful, as if it were a dance and the blood was only a ribbon on a stick, an optimistic but naive wish.

One man slaughtered each one of them, laughing and paying no heed to their cries, Their cries seem to give the man pleasure instead of guilt.

While one stood there watching the struggling humans, many abilities were squandered, their crimson blood growing like flowers. The man who was standing there watching made his move. He dashed towards the strawberry-haired girl and beheaded the man in front of her.