82: Inauguration

Three days after that meeting, Konohamaru and his corps was seen in the  Academy with Iruka. The class was cut into half day today because of the Inauguration. Iruka still can't believe that the Knucklehead student he thought as his brother is now a Hokage.

The Third Hokage release a statement about his retirement for the second time. What really shocks them is the Surname that the Third Hokage use to declare Naruto's name.

Namikaze...

The surname of their greatest Hero, the surname that gives fear to other nation, the surname of their Beloved Fourth Hokage. He about their Hokage before. He was so young back then but he still remember the face of the Fourth Hokage. So it might be the reason why sometimes he had a hallucinations of Naruto being the Fourth Hokage.

This cause a chaos to the first day, but a group of people immediately stabilize the chaos without a great casualties and damage. They explained the situation on the spot gaining a lot of people's heart. A lot of them felt regrets and shame from what they did. Then, the group of ninja told them about his battle to protect the village to the Edo Tensei of the past Hokages, the Red Hot blooded Habanero, and the Hokage's first lady and Fuinjutsu Mistress, that he made the seal to restore every building in Konoha, and his selfless deeds during the invasion. This moves a lot of the villagers heart and wanted to  tried to organize a group to ask forgiveness to Naruto.

Iruka smile although he felt regret not seeing the mask of Naruto. He also felt proud to have a student who becomes a Hokage.

"Naruto ni-chan is really cool. He become the Fifth Hokage. I will train more to surpass him!" Konohamaru determinedly said.

"Thats, right, Konohamaru," Iruka said with a big smile.

"Your proud of him, right, Iruka-sensei?" Moegi ask.

"Of course! I felt proud. Its just, I also feel regret," Iruka smile sad and look to the Hokage tower.

"Being Hokage, you need to sacrifice many things. Its not just about strength or bravery. That position is not for a weak heart. I know Naruto-kun is strong as he remained pure despite beinf surrounded by hate and scornful stare when he grow up. But..." Iruka sigh and stare to the three.

"Nevermind," he mutter.

"But we wanted to know!" Udon complain.

"Right! I will become a Hokage someday. I wanted to know, Iruka-sensei," Konohamaru added. Moegi nodded repeatedly.

"Someday, you'll know. But sometimes, we need to left it hidden," Iruka softly said and rub Konohamaru's hair.

"Iruka-sensei!" Konohamaru complain.

"You should be on the Plaza by now. The Inauguration will started after a half an hour," Iruka said. The three pouted ans go out the classroom. Iruka chuckle and grav his white coat. He wore it and walk towards the plaza.

--*--

Hiruzen is in his complete Hokage wardrobe with a smile of his face. Tsunade who become the temporary volunteer assistant from todays event is also with them. Shikamaru and Sasuke being Naruto's advisor is also in the rooftop.

The others are all below the Hokage tower. Team 8 and 9 is complete and the team 7, and 10 is together two. Kakashi felt proud to his sensei's son looking above and waiting. Sakura smile to Naruto's achieve. She clenched her fist and vow to herself that she will also become a great ninja just like the others.

Hinata, Shino, Lee, and Choji proudly wore their Jounin vest in their standard uniform. Actually, the whole SoK wore their Jounin vest to today's event. Their Teacher gather below with a smile.

When Naruto came, Hiruzen tap his shoulder and smile.

"I'm proud of you, Naruto-kun," Hiruzen said softly.

"Thank you, Jiji," Naruto said and reply a smile to Hiruzen. Hiruzen went near to the railing.

"My fellow Citizens of Konohagakure that had been founded by our Forefathers. We gather here to witness the Official Inauguration Ceremony for our Next Hokage," Hiruzen started with his voicw being raised by a device.

"We shall now begin the Inauguration Ceremony of our Fifth Hokage," the whole citizen of Konohagakure went into silence. They are taking their attention to the Third Hokage.

"The ceremony will be hosted by the Third Hokage myself, Sarutobi Hiruzen. Thank you all for your coming," Hiruzen put his Hokage Hat on Naruto who was now kneeling in front of Hiruzen.

"I will let you start your plan now, Naruto-kun," Tsunade, Sasuke and Shikamaru nodded.

"Now, lets have him step up on to the stage. As I am sure you all know. The man that will become the Fifth Hokage, Ladies and Gentlemen, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto, the new Fifth Hokage," Hiruzen announced. Naruto grin and went to the railing. The people cheer and some look ashame looking to Naruto. Some also look doubtful but didn't do anything.

"Citizen of Konohagakure, As the new Fifth Hokage, I will assure all of you to improve your life. To make the Konoha prosperous and progress more. But I need all your cooperation as we are now slowly rises more than we could. Aside from that, expect more orders from us to ensure the safety of everyone. Please be patient and cooperate," Naruto said with a smile.

"As everyone is here, we also prepare an explanation about the bold move of our beloved Third Hokage when he wrote my name on the bulletin board," this started the murmurs of everyone. But instead of starting to panic, a sly smile appears to his lips.

"Jiraya the Toad Sannin and the Third Hokage will explain what really happen 12 years ago. We all wanted everyone to have an enlightenment to the event that happen before," Naruto presented Jiraya who just came when Hiruzen started to his speech.

Tsunade look to him with a smile and nodded. Its time to let anyone to know who was really Naruto is.

No matter what will be the consequences, he will face it. Its time for him to take whats really his.

--*--

Next Chapter:Uzumaki and Namikaze

Next Chapter:
Uzumaki and Namikaze