A bad friday

As Demetria wakes up for school she is still upset about what happened yesterday night. She did not feel like going to school but she wanted to see her squad ( Willow smith, faith, Keisha & Lauren. Her and her squad is still into with this girl named Nakia holland, the one they jumped on the first day of school.
Demetria's POV
I'm woke now so I head into my bathroom & get cleaned up for school. I'm so sick & tired of my high school like I can't wait till summer break 😌 . I'm done getting cleaned so now I put on my pink ripped jeans with my white crop top & white ones with my book bag & head down stairs.
Nicki: Good morning meme
Me: Morning mama, what you cooking?
Nicki: That's always your first question but pancakes, sausages, grits & more.
Me: okay good cause I'm hungry as hell....😲🙊
Nicki: what I tell you about cursing!! You not grown
Me: we'll hell isn't really a cursing word in my mind *laughs*
Nicki: mmhh
10 minutes later someone rings the doorbell.
Nicki: I got it!
*Opens door*
Nicki: heyy willow!!
Willow: hey where meme?
Nicki: here she come!
Me: Ah lie I'm still eating but hold on.
Walks to the door
Me: ite come on
As Demetria & willow are walking to school they see faith in the car with her mom blowing at them.
Faith: *rolls down window* yawl want a ride or nah?
Willow: Yassss come on meme
Me: you ain't gotta tell me twice.
They all arrive at school & they already see enemy's at the school door. Nakia, Tyra, Morgan & Demetria old friend Aaliyah.
Aaliyah: Hey yawl
They all ignore her while laughing at her.
Aaliyah: Bitches
Demetria: Who she talking about!!?
Aaliyah: yawl who els
Demetria: girl is you mad we ain't say hey back you must of forgot you on nakia & them side now boo boo 😪💯.
Willow: Exactly & it's a Friday ain't nobody trying to start nun.
Nakia: them hoes always talking but don't do no action.
Demetria: baby bye but who always got beat up?
Nakia: not me honey!
Tyra & Morgan in the cut laughing.
Faith: what's so funny? They over here arguing & yawl ain't even backing her up.
Morgan: you don't wanna try nun with this one ima just tell you that!
Faith: see man this what I be talking about with these lil ass girls.
* Morgan drops her stuff & runs up on faith. Willow & Demetria jumps in while only Tracy helps Morgan fight. After that nakia jumps in on Demetria and grabs her hair, Demetria & nakia puts a dent in the locker before the security broke up the fight.*
IN THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE
Principle: I don't want any questions nor answers nor lies I just bought you 6 girls in here to say you all have 5 days of suspension! & Ms. Maraj if you and your little friends even think about causing another fight in my school your getting expelled.
Now everyone out my office.