Last day of school

* After two weeks of school past its finally June 3rd & it's the last day of school. Demetria, willow, Keisha, faith & Lauren all planned to go to the watermark after school because the weather was smoking hot! Since it's the last day Demetria and her crew thought that it should be a lot of fights but none were with them. *
Willow: we only got a hour left until dismissal! Summer!! 🙌✨
Faith: I know right I can't wait ghee.
Me: me too we Finna go to this water park & have fun ⛽️.
Lauren: Yasss like I can't stay in this school for another hour boy like.....
Keisha: Can yawl shut up and just watch the movie 😂😂 like damn!
Me: shut up! 😂 half of the class not even watching! * she screams* RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU REALLY AINT WATCHING IT!!!!! 😂😂🙌.
Ms. Brown: Shhh Ms. Maraj
Keisha: meme you so fucking rude! 😂
Lauren: I know right
Willow: she get that shit from her mama
Me: I ain't even that rude I was asking a question!
Ms. Brown: if I have to ask you ladies to be quite again I'm going to ask you girls to leave my class.
Me: whatever we gone shut up 😒.
* Bells rings for dismissal *
Keisha: Yasss 👏👏 come on yawl
Me: you ain't gotta tell me twice.
All the girls grabs they're things and heads out. They all gets in the car with willow and heads to her house to get ready for the rest of the day.
Lauren: yawl ready or nah I'm ready to go!
Me: I know right that be Keisha & willow ass trying to get too cute.
Faith: 😂😂 right like come on man.
Willow: don't rush me fuckers I'm ready 😒😂.
Keisha: okay I'm ready!
* in the car on they're way to the water park *
Lauren: ooohhh this my song turn it up!!! ( Beyoncé flawless remix)
Keisha: Mines too ghee.
Me: I know right lol turn up!!
Willow: * turns the music up *
Faith: Turn up turn up 👏👏😂.
* As they all arrive to the water park they see some cute boys sitting in the chairs just starring at them walk pass.
Me: they cute & all but they ass ain't gotta just stare 😕😂.
Lauren: what ever yawl do just don't wet my hair.
Keisha: Why
Lauren: cause it's gone get puffy & imma look Fufu.
Willow: 😂😂 damn
Me: well when my hair gets wet it just gets curly & longer. 😻
Lauren: Lucky ass!
Keisha POV
Well we got on most of the watersides , and we're still having fun but at the same time I keep seeing these ugly ass girls keep looking over here at us and laughing. I tell willow and Lauren about it but they said don't entertain it. I knew for sure I wasn't going to tell meme because she would've just went over there just swinging * Drama Queen * .
Me: what's wrong with you Keisha?
Keisha: Nothing
Me: then who you mean muggin?
Keisha: okay... Them girls over there, they kept watching us & laughing.
Me: where!!! Point them out!!
Willow: yawl don't even start nun
Me: I'm not I'm just Finna go ask some questions!
Lauren: omfg 😒😒
* Demetria walks over to the girls smiling with willow & them by her side *
Me: hey what's yawl name?
Tori: I'm tori, that's Kiana & miyah! Do we know you 😕.
Me: I was gone ask the same thing cause yawl keep looking at us & laughing like something is interesting 😏.
Tori: ok and.... We can laugh at whatever we want.
Keisha: okay lil girl you can use your inside voice!! Don't cause a scene I'm telling you.
Willow: exactly honey.
Kiana: We'll isn't this willow smith & Demetria Maraj 😂 Can yawl just walk away like we didn't call yawl over here.
Tori: Right!! Like just leave it alone.
* The girls voices are getting even louder and they're drawing attention to them selves so a man comes over & just tell them to walk away*
Keisha: come on yawl we can just leave and go some where els.
Me: Okay 😪😪.