Trespassing

Keisha's POV
Wow I feel so lost. I'm not use to waking up in somebody's els house high. I'm not going to lie it was fun, I feel bad for all of us who's going to get in trouble. I know meme didn't get away with it because when she's lost she doesn't know how to lie lol.
Keisha: Lauren are you okay 😂.
Lauren: * waking up from the stairs * not really I feel asleep on the stairs .
Packman: Everybody needs to leave my mom is on her way here .
Davon: Not me she knows I stayed 😂😂💯.
Faith: I was leaving anyway bye!!
Keisha, faith, Lauren, Andrew, Marcus & Toni all grab they're things and rush out the house.
------------------------------
Willow's POV
Im at home cooling it and all I'm thinking about is how much fun I had last night lol. I wonder how everybody that was smoking is going to explain what's wrong with them. Yea I smoked too but I didn't get high I hit it once unlike the rest of them. Meme had a strange reaction to the blunt she got sleepy so she didn't see when I left last night.
Willow: Jaden!! Bring me some kool aid 😂.
Jaden: I ain't yo maid you better get up! Yo two legs work.
Willow: you just did to much.
Jaden: I don't care.
I hear my phone ringing and it's Demetria house phone number so I say...
Willow: Hi Nicki
Demetria: This is meme
Willow: Aw we'll hey
Demetria: hey where was you at this morning.
Willow: I went home last night.
Demetria: When!!?
Willow: when you was in your deep sleep.
Demetria: Ohh
Willow: do nicki know you were smoking or nah?
Demetria: Nope she just found out I wasn't at Keisha house.
Willow: Aww
Demetria: Yeaa
----------------------------
POV
A week later DBG ( Demon block gang ) all went to the carnival. The dark angle of the group (Demetria) was the reason they had to leave because she was arguing with a elder.
Demetria: No lady I'm suppose to get a 10 dollar bill back.
Lady: Sweet heart don't argue with me I know how to do my job.
Demetria: No the hell you don't bitch!
Marcus: Aye meme chill 😂.
Lady: Listen to your friend kid.
Demetria: Lady you talking a lot of shit behind your booth but what's really good? 👊m
Lady: Are you trying to fight me little girl! I'm going to have to call the police over here.
Willow: Call them! Trust me she's the rudest one out of our group! Police won't change this situation.
Lady: Police!!!
Police: *walks over* is their an issue Miss.
Lady: Yes this child is threatening me.
Demetria: No the fuck I'm not if I was I would've said something like don't leave this carnival tonight or I'm going to run you over with a car.
Keisha: 😂😂 oh my.
Police: Please kids just leave or your getting arrested!
Packman: Not today sir! Come on yawl.
------------------------------
Lauren's POV
While where walking home from the carnival packman and Keisha finds a box with eggs in them (Randomly). Demetria suggested we should egg someone's house.
Demetria: Yawl wanna egg somebody house 😂😂!!?
Tony: Why we can't just egg they're car so we can easily get away.
Demetria: Noo lets do they house! This the old people block anyway.
Willow: I don't care! Come on!!
Demetria: *Throws 2 eggs at the house window and a lights flicks on* Ohh shit 😂.
Packman: let me do the next house!
Keisha: me too.
As Keisha and Packman gets ready to egg the house a man walking his dog yells You kids are trespassing You know!!??
Demetria: Shut up!
Packman: We don't care * throws eggs*
They all run when 2 police cars stop them at the corner. Demetria, keisha, willow, Marcus & packman got caught while Lauren, faith, Andrew tony & davon take shortcuts to the alley.