Unbelievable (part 1)

POV
Demetria,Keisha,Willow,Lauren,Faith,Andrew,Packman,Marcus,tony & Davon all goes to a concert on Saturday without they're parents just one of Nicki's bodyguards . They were excited they had backstage passes but they didn't expect nun of this mess to happen....
Demetria: They Finna play my favorite song.
Lauren: Girl every song is your favorite song 😂.
Willow: Exactly.
Demetria: shhh
------------------
After the concert they all tried to look for the bodyguard but they thought he already knew they would be backstage so they just go on without him.
Andrew: oh good they didn't even show us the directions to which way to go.
Demetria: I know right like what the hell !
Packman: We suppose to take this way.
Demetria: How you know? You keep us doing something stupid! Why would we take this dark hallway.
Keisha: *Finds a light switch* better now!!
Willow: Ohh boy
As they all start walking down the hallway the lights blinked & then went out.
They all run close to each other once they heard a mans voice, they heard it again and started running down the hall until they ran into a wall. Keisha started dazing off while being dragged into a room by someone.
(Keisha)
I wake up in a dark room looking around. I whisper Demetria's name but didn't hear anything.
(Demetria)
I woke up so fast and hit my head on a pole! Ouch!!. I didn't know where I was.
Once I got up I found a light switch and turned It on. I was in a dark room by myself.
Me: *Runs to the door & starts banging* heyy! Is anybody out there?! Help!!
-----------------
Kendall ( Nicki's bodyguard )
Phone conversation
Nicki: Hello
Kendall: Ms.Nicki something bad happened!
Nicki: What!!? Where's Meme and the rest of them??
Kendall: I don't know I thought I would find them backstage.
Nicki: We'll why weren't you next to them the whole time.
Kendall: I was they ran from me while they was in the hallway I guess they didn't know who I was!
Nicki: We'll I'll call you back I'm going to try & call Demetria .
Kendall: Yes Ma'am
(Demetria)
I'm getting so scared and frustrated that I can't get out of this room. I start trying to punch and kick through the door but that wasn't working. Gladly I found a shovel and started busting through the thin wall.
(Keisha)
Once I been sitting in a dark room for like 15 minutes I heard something at the wall and started seeing the end of a shovel coming through.
Keisha: Who is that!!? I got a knife & I'm not scared to use it (lying)
Demetria: Wait it's me! ... Demetria.
Keisha: OMG!! Where have you been I'm so scared.
Demetria: me to I was just in the room next to you!
Keisha: oh Where is everyone els?
Demetria: * breaking through the door * I was going to ask you the same thing! But let me try to get us out of here so we can go look for them!
Keisha: Ok good idea!!