Demon Block Gang

* It's the 4th of July and yesterday was Demetria's 15th birthday party. It was so much drama last night, Chris brown & Tyga nearly killed each other & Demetria's enemy's showed up to her party unexpected and a fight broke out. *
Nicki's POV
I wake up with a hangover from last night. I get up and get cleaned & after that I went to go look in Demetria's room to check on her but to find out she wasn't in there. So I walk downstairs to see drake & wayne sleep on my couches.
Me: Drake, wayne wake yawl asses up!!
Wayne: aw damn I didn't even notice I slept over.
Drake: yea I didn't either but what you want.
Me: Did yawl see meme around here some where?
Wayne: Nope
Drake: Nah did you try calling her?
Me: that's what I'm about to do.
* Dials meme number * *Phone conversation*
Demetria: Hello
Nicki: Where the hell you at lil girl?
Demetria: chill ma I'm right next door at willow house.
Nicki: we'll you should've told me first!! Why you over there?
Demetria: okay & because I just came to see her.
Nicki: we'll okay don't let this happen again! Understood?
Demetria: yea bye
Nicki: Bye
Willow's POV
I can't believe what happened last night! I wasn't even near the fight helping I was to busy in the bathroom 😕. So this morning meme came to see me to tell me what happened.
Demetria: I didn't even know they was coming to my house.
Me: Me either they where trying to be funny!
Demetria: Right now they think they the shit cause they came to my house, but they still lost the fight 😂😂💯.
Me: Right!!! But what exactly happened?
Demetria: Okay at first Chris had got drunk and was trying to fight Tyga with a knife!
Me: Yea I was right there at that time.
Demetria: i know & after that when they was still arguing my mama told me to go outside and when I was about to them bitches Aaliyah & nakia was at my door!
Me: Aw hell nah
Demetria: Yasss so I went in on Aaliyah & Keisha jumped in so nakia jumped in and almost the whole party came out there & drake and meek mill broke it up.
Me: Damn I missed all that I'm mad!
Demetria: True!!
Me: you know what we should do!
Demetria: what? I hope it's fun.
Me: We should start a gang with boys & girls!!
Demetria: Yassss bitch!
Me: Okay it's gone be Me, you,faith,Keisha,Lauren & more and the boys gone be Andrew, Tony, Marcus , Packman, & davon.
Demetria: I know all them except Packman who is that!
Me: this boy name Christian but people call him Packman he go to our school.
Demetria: Okay so what we gone call our gang?
Me: Damn uhh?? How about DBG ( demon block gang )
Demetria: whatever cause I'm bad at naming gangs 😂.
Me: Lol 😂 #10Deep since it's 10 of us.
Demetria: Truee lol..