Chapter 9

PERCY'S POV

"So this is Camp Half Blood? The mysterious camp you disappear to a lot?" Kate asked after walking past the border. Kate had just seen her best friend turn into the mist to revive the somewhat normality around here. "And my mother is Athena?" She asks. 

"All yeses." I say as I show her all the cabins. 

"'Yeses' isn't a word Seaweed Brain."  My beautiful girlfriend says wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss. 

"Achem..." Kate coughs to let us know she's still there. 

"New camper." I say to Annabeth's confused face. 

"Oh... Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and girlfriend to Percy Jackson." She nudged me in the side with a smile. 

"Kate Hudson, daughter of Athena." Kate introduces herself. 

"Oh cool! A new half-sister. Let me show you around!" Annabeth offered. 

"No that's okay," Kate sid motioning to me to help her. 

"Thanks Wise Girl!" I give her a kiss on her cheek. "I'll see you later tonight. Beauty Queen and I are going to work on our project for school. And maybe, just maybe if I get an A yourr mom might approve of us." 

"Haha yeah. Maybe." Annabeth laughed jokingly.

I give her a peck on the lips. "I love you Wise Girl!" 

"I love you, too, Seaweed Brain!" 

~~~~

KATE'S POV

Annabeth. As in Percy's girlfriend. As in my sister. Wow, this just got real complicated. I love Percy and I know he's all lovey dovey with Annabeth, but puppy love has to end eventually right? 

"Just ask what you want already..." Annabeth stopped and sighed. 

"Question? I'm not even thinking really. Just figuring out this camp." I panic.

"Uh-huh, sure. I've seen that questioning look many times before, in the mirror, on my brothers and sisters." Annabeth says.

"Um..." I say and then give in and just tell her. "So you and Percy?" 

"Yeah." She replies deamily. "He's so sweet, isn't he? To be honest with you we couldn't stand each other for a while, but we were still best friends at the same time. But on his 16th birthday he finally made  a move on me."

"Oh... Yeah." So they argued a lot, huh? Maybe I can use this to put a wedge in between them.

"Okay. We should continue with the tour.." So she showed me the cabins, arena, lava wall, beach, big house, infirmary, and the armory. "To end the tour, I'm going to drop you off here." We were at the Big House. "You need to watch the orientation video! When it is over, it should be time for dinner, so just follow the crowd of people and find table 6." And with that she left.

I sat down to watch the video on the projector. First, it gave you a quick download of all the gods and some myths. Then it started talking and showed some war veterns of the second Titan War. After some couple named Clarisse and Chris walked off, Percy and Annabeth came on but they looked a little younger. Chrion asked a question,"So you too. Do you have to say about the war." 

"Other than the fact a lot of our friends died." Percy glared, and Annabeth just looked sad. 

"It's okay Percy. They all died heroes, including Selena." Annabeth assured him. 

"Yeah I guess your right Wise Girl." Percy kissed her temple. "I'm glad I can do that now." 

"Do what now?" Annabeth giggle and you could hear Chiron chuckle behind the camera. 

"Kiss you." Percy said sweetly. 

 "Awe Percy, that's so sweet!" Annabeth cooed and she kissed him on the lips. 

"Okay, okay. Break it up you too. Go to the beach and make-out if you must." Chiron shoved them away. Then it was just him on the screen. "So young hero. Those were a few of our war veterns, as mortals would call them. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, who would of guessed? They are definetly the ultimate power team. Annabeth as the bains, and Percy as the muscel."

The screen buffered for a minute, and when it came back on Percy was holding the camera at Annabeth and himself. "We did it! Did what, you must be thinking. Well, for starters the Stolls hacked into the video footage, which is why yor able to see this now. Secondly, we destroyed Gaea! The Seven of the great prophecy all survived too, but not with out some battle scars."

Percy and Annabeth had this look of brokeness in their eyes. It looked like they had been through hell and back. "I just want to say that this is Annabeth and she is mine, so don't you dare try to make a move on her because I might just kill you if you do."

"Percy, take it easy on them. You know most campers are around 11 and 12, so they'd be much too young for me. " Annabeth joked in a serious mannor. 

"I'm just being over protective because I love you." Percy kisses her. 

"I love you too." Annabeth whispered back and the screen went black. Then a conch sounded signaling dinner. I did as Annabeth instructed and found the crowd. Eventually I found her with our half-brother Malcom. But even after seeing that video, I was still unsure on whether or not I was ready to give up Percy for my so called sister. 

A/N: In honor of Valentines Day, I present this chapter to you. But don't tell any of my other stories because they might get jealous. As they say in france "Bonne Saint Valentine mes amis!"  

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW