Chapter 7

A/N: oh my gods you guys! I am such an idiot! Before you read this chapter, go back and read the last chapter over again! I added another half to it! I didn't realize I had already published that chapter! Gods, I'm an idiot. So please go back! It will make so much more sense!!!

Kate's POV:
I thought Percy's father was lost at sea? Oh, wait! I forgot about those books. I can't believe Percy is a demigod, the son of Poseidon! I wander who Piper's parent is..?

"Hey mom..." Piper curtsied in front of a beautiful woman.

"And you child? Don't you want to say hello to your godly parent?" The big guy in front said to Malia.

"Both of my parents are at home? Uh, these guys just told me to come with them up here."

"What's that around her neck, Father?" A woman with brown hair and grey eyes says to her 'father'. He goes around to Malia and looks at her necklace. Why is her necklace so important?

Suddenly, I realize who is in front of us. The greek gods! Oh my god! Or gods? Whatever. 

"Ow!" Zeus barely grazes the necklace and it immidiatly sends a burning sensation through his body. "No! It can't be! Athena?!" 

"Oh my owls! It is!" Athena confirms.

"What like is it my man?" Apollo asks. "Okay, okay.. Woman...?" 

"It's the symbol of-" Athena starts but I quickly intergect. 

"It's the symbol of Hecate, right?" I say, getting up and walking to the stage to get a closer look.

Athena smiles and nods. "Correct my daughter..." 

"What?" I'm shocked, truely. 

"What?!" I hear Percy and Piper whisper-shout.

And suddenly an owl is floating over my head, but it quickly disappears. "All hail Kate ----, daughter of Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategy..." Percy announces then bows followed by Piper and the other gods. 

"We must finish this conversation on Olympus!" A bright white light consumes the room, and when it dies down Percy, Piper, and I are left stupidly on stage. 

"Where's Malia?" I ask.

"We need to get to camp ASAP!" Percy exclaims and grabs us girls wrists.