Other Stories

Meltdown [Derek Hale] 

She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that had taken her mother. However, not everything goes to plan when her little brother took his best friend into the woods and they were introduced to the supernatural forever. 

On Wattpad and Quotev. 

The Sicilian Defence [Derek Hale]

Growing up is difficult enough, but when the supernatural world is thrown into your life it can become disastrous. Between having to keep yourself alive and keep everyone else alive bad things happen.

Written in first-person

On Wattpad and Quotev. 

Distance [Derek Hale]

They'd been together for years. Always at each other's sides and yet when the supernatural gets introduced they're torn and thrown universes apart. Now they have to find their way back to each other.

"They were right next to each other and yet a galaxy stood between them."

Written in third-person

On Wattpad and on Quotev

Reincarnation [Isaac Lahhey] 

"It's about this boy and this girl and they love each other more than anything but I suppose life just keeps on getting in the way," because how could a love so deep possibly be conjured throughout the short time of one life.

"I hope we have another life...I think next time if we were to do this all over again, I wouldn't waste so much time." 

Feel free to follow me on my bookstagram @lou.nowakowski and booktok 

(I'm using it to spread the news about books I love both well known and not very well known because I personally found the majority of my favourite books through social media and I'd love to share the reading love - I read a variety of genre's but mostly ones that are on the basis for 'realism')