3

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Tanaka grabbed the paper and opened it, he nodded his head.

Did it! This is the only way I can prove I'm stronger than him, and I'm worthy!

I will fight him during lunch, behind the school building...

"Miss Yukizome! They're passing notes in class!!" Hiyoko snickered.

"Hm? Who is?" She asked, turning to Hiyoko.

"Who else?! That grease Monkey and Weirdo goth kid, duh doy!" She growled.

"..Kazuichi? Is this true?" She asked, turning to me.

"... U-"

"Yes, it is true, Kazuichi has willingly handed me the light white paper and has insisted we battle, though, I have objected, because I will not waste my time on his useless existence" He smirked.

"..." I glare at him and get up from my chair, "No! You nodded your head in agreement! You dumb cretin!" I argued back.

"Where is the proof that I have accepted?" He turned to me and smirked.

"You son of a-"

"G-Guys... How about we... Talk things out" Miss Yukizome chuckled nervously, backing me up, making me fall back into my chair.

"Like hell!? He won't stop being a whiny litt-"

"Like I'm the one who is bickering!? You're the one who is making a big deal out of simply nothing! Opening your mouth is useless and a waste of time! It would have been better for you to silence at once!!"

I took a step back and turned to Miss Yukizome.

She gave me a soft smile and walked towards Tanaka, patting his back, "not now... You are disturbing class..." She whispered, "don't lay your filthy hands on me..." He grunted, taking a seat.

I chuckle a bit and start laughing, "aha! Gundham! You suck!"

Tanaka turned to me and glared, "I have clearly stated that I wasn't interested and you still cling onto me" Tanaka smirked.

"Wh-What?!? Who said I liked you to begin with?!" I screeched.

"That's enough!"

Miss Yukizome slammed her hands on her desk and grabbed her pencil, "if you two don't stop arguing, I will have no other choice but to send you two to the principles office"

"..." Me and Gundham give each other a glare and look away,

"our condolence-"

I paused, "THE HELL?! SO NOW YOUR GONNA SAY THE SAME THING I'M GONNA SAY?!" I shouted.

"..." Tanaka just looked at me and back at Miss Yukizome..
He wants to avoid getting detention...
I clear my throat and take a seat, trying to ignore the fact that I tried to argue with him again.

"U-Uhm.. Sorry..." I murmured, looking down at my hands.

"..." Miss Yukizome just shook her head in disbelief, clearly she was disappointed in me...

-During Lunch-

I run up to Gundham and smile, "hey! So... Are we actually gonna fight?" I asked him, wondering if he's still stuck on what Miss Yukizome had said.

He just turned to me and scoffed, "of course we are, I will never back down on a fierce some battle"

We both throw our food away, we weren't planning on eating any since one of us might throw up during the fight.

"Hey Hey!" Fuyuhiko shouted, following us, "why the hell are you two sneaking behind the school?" He glared.

"Dude, don't say it like that, your making it seem like we're gonna kisss secretly or something-" I said, crossing my arms, "besides, I'll never kiss this damn emo boy, even if we're the last person on the planet, I wouldn't repopulate with him!" I gagged, thinking about it was just embarrassing-

"You guys are really gonna fight huh? Then why not bring a crowd?" He smirked.

"N-No that'll be too obvious-"

"There'll be girls"

"O-Okay! Fine!" I scoffed, turning the other way.

... Gundham looks nervous...

... Oh right... He's not used to being in big crowds...

This'll be an easy win!