5

I stayed quiet...

She was right...

I always end up pushing people away just because I'm being selfish...

I turn to Ibuki and chuckle, "ah... You're right.. I-Im sorry..." I murmured, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyways, the principal wanted to you and Tanaka-San" She yelped, getting up from the bench, "..."

"... Shit... They found out..."

I get off the bench and headed behind the school, where lots of people were gathering around Gundham...

... He looks so uncomfortable... What should I do-...who am I kidding, I cant do anything, I'll just end up embarrassing myself in front of everyone...

I took a deep breath and turned back around, going inside the building.

-inside the office-

I sit down on the chair and stare at Jin Kirigiri, and he stared back, "... We were informed that Gundham and yourself have gotten in a... Fight" He grunted, turning to the computer on his desk, "..."

"... Yeah? And...?" I asked, "I will tell you further instructions once Gundham had arrived" He murmured, clicking on his mouse.

A few minutes later, Gundham arrived in the office, taking a seat next to me, "Gundham Tanaka, what would you do if I called your parent or guardian" He asked.

"..." Gundhams eyes widened, "you punched Kazuichi Souda three or more times" Kirigiri cleared his throat, "meanwhile on the other hand, Kazuichi hasn't touched you at all"

He turned to Tanaka and back at me, "...Gundham, I'm asking, will your beloved mother accept this from you? Is she aware you hurt your classmates?"

"..."

Tanaka looked down at his hand and scoffed, "of course she doesn't, she is my beloved angel, I would never let her know such a cruel thing..." He whispered.

"...Kazuichi... What will your mom think?"

"...you mean dad?" I huffed, crossing my arms, "yeah, he'll just tell me to be more careful or some shit" I lied.

"... Then how about we call him" He grabbed his phone and started to dial the number.

"..."

No answer...

"Kazuichi, why isn't he answering?" He asked, turning to me.
"... Well... He's... Asleep or at work, you know? My old man gotta do what he hasta, right?"

Kirigiri nodded his head and placed the phone down.

"..."

"You two will have to get along from now on, or else I will call your parents, and I'm sure none of us here would like that" He said, glancing at us both, "now you two go to class, lunch just ended"

I get out the chair and glared at Tanaka.

-in the hallway outside the office-

"It's your fault" I whispered, shoving his shoulder, "my fault? I'm not the one who has sent that paper who suggested we battle" He growled, "yeah, but you're the one who agreed"

"Everything is your fault Kazuichi, how do you not understand, everything you do is a mistake, including yourself" He grunted, grabbing my wrists and started to squeeze it

"O-Owe! Gundham... That hurts!" I whined, he just glared and let go of me, making me fall onto the floor.

"... You damn screw up, I bet your mom doesn't even love you"

Tanaka turned to me and snarled, "you do NOT bring the angel in this arguenent! Are you not aware on what the mentor has told us, he clearly stated that if we argue again, we WILL have our elders called" He growled, "or perhaps you just like angering me, perhaps you find it joyful" He smirked...

"..."

"Or perhaps you prefer to have your parent called...?"