chapter five

warnings: sex, oral (both giving and receiving), horribly written smut :)

"what the fuck do you think you're doing? you can't just barge in here! god you don't even like me!" you shout out as he stands directly in front of you.

"we need to talk" he states plainly.

"can't it wait until we're at work? it's," you pause and look at your wall clock, "it's 11:30 at night spencer, seriously" you exclaim at him.

"why'd you go to the prison?" he asks, making you go pale.

"w-what?" you ask.

"i know you asked garcia to get an AVO on a man named casey brown and then you went to the prison. who is he?" he asks.

"you followed me? what the fuck is wrong with you? i get you don't like me but you have absolutely no right to follow me and then come into my apartment and ask questions! do i make myself clear?" you shout in his face while pointing your finger at him.

"yes" he breathes out before kissing you.

you're shocked at first and you start kissing back, until reality sets in that you're kissing spencer reid and you quickly push him off you.

"what the fuck!" you shout at him.

he doesn't answer, instead he kisses you again, hands rested on your waist.

you rest your hands on his face as he starts to passionately kiss you, slipping his tongue inside your mouth. you both fight for dominance, eventually giving up as he takes full control.

"bedroom" you whisper out.

you jump up so you're legs are wrapped around his waist, his hands resting on your ass. he starts to walk you both to your bedroom, kicking the door shut before laying you down on the bed. he uses his thigh to seperate you legs so you can't use them for friction. he remains kissing you as he unties your robe and pushes it off your shoulders.

you're now lying fully naked in front of him while he's fully clothed. you lean up a little bit, your hands searching blindly for his belt buckle. you eventually get it undone and unzip his fly, then using your feet to pull his pants and boxer briefs down.

you sit up while still kissing him and start to unbutton his shirt so his just as vulnerable as you.

he breaks the kiss as he starts to kiss down your stomach until he eventually gets to your vagina. he smiles devilishly at you before grasping your thighs as he begins sucking on your clit. he moves his fingers up to your slit and begins running them up and down.

"you're so wet" he whispers out and before you get a chance to reply he's shoving his fingers on, setting a brutal pace as he moves then in a 'come here' motion.

"h-holy fuck"

with his fingers working so quickly plus his mouth on your clit, you're not going to last long at all.

and it's very rare that happens.

"i-i'm gonna-" you begin before your legs start shaking as your orgasm hits you like a truck.

he wipes his mouth as he kisses back up you stomach before smashing his lips on yours as a way for you taste yourself.

you push him off so you can get up. once he's sitting on the bed you kneel in front of him as you take him in your mouth. he's fucking huge.

you bob your head up and down his length, his groans and moans making you smile. he grabs a fist full of your hair and starts to control your head as he pushes it up and down.

he hits the back of your throat and you feel his dick twitch, knowing his close. you use your left hand that isn't holding onto his thigh to pump what couldn't fit in your mouth, brining him closer to the edge. it isn't long until he shoots his load down your throat and he lets out a massive sigh of relief.

you come up and wipe your mouth as you straddle him and start to tease his dick along your entrance, knowing he must still be sensitive. you sit down on his dick and moan out at the immediate pleasure it brings you.

you immediately start to move up and down, wrapping your arms around his neck and his hands come up to play with you breasts. you throw you head back at the sensation it brings you and continue with your motions. you can feel your second orgasm building up and you start to run your fingernails down his chest as well as kissing him desperately.

"are you gonna come" he finally speaks after being mute this whole time. the only response you can give is a simple nod before your orgasm takes over you.

you clench around him and soon enough he cums after you, his warm liquid dripping down your thighs.

"holy fuck" he breathes out as he pulls out of you and sets you down the bed. he pulls up his boxers and walks into the bathroom to presumably get a wet washcloth. he comes back and cleans you up, putting his shirt from earlier on you before helping you into bed.

"this can't happen again. we don't talk of this" you say to him before falling asleep.

spencer's pov:

he stayed awake for hours after she fell asleep, just watching her beautifully sculpted face as she snores slightly.

he pushes her hair out of her face as he admires her. tonight's events will replay in his head for ages and he isn't one to complain.

he'd be lying if he was to say what she said about this not happening again didn't disappoint him, because it did.

but she can never know.
_____________________________________

uhhh yuh i hate writing smut because i'm simply inexperienced but enjoy!