Chapter 6

Some motivation returned to me! 
Oh man, I forgot where I stopped and had to read my own chapter..

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

1 May

I felt prepared for today, knowing that today was the day that Chabashira-sensei would announce the not-so-positive news to our class.

Yup y' guessed it, I'm talking about letting it be known that our class is now at the very bottom!

Yey! ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )

But I fear NOT! For it makes no difference to me!
This is the day when my master plan: Keep all girls from Kiyotaka; begins!

I walked to school with a very serious and concentrated expression while planning my master plan. I wrote all the information regarding Kiyotaka from the future in my notebook so I would know exactly from where to start.

I categorized the difficulty of my vanishing specific people into groups from easiest to hardest so that I would have some sort of initial scheme of action.

It looks more or less like this...

For real, Kiyotaka! If only you didn't work like some kind of girl magnet, I wouldn't have to worry so much!

But no! I let you out of my sight for a second, and next girls would already be hanging around you, while you would be standing oblivious with that poker face doing absolutely nothing!

As if you are wondering why Horikita-san is not included, it is because I am aware that Kiyotaka has no romantic interest in her. Still, I think I will keep her close to be absolutely sure that I have their situations under control. But what's worse is that Horikita-san will try to force Kiyotaka to work for the class, and I can't allow that!

In addition, she constantly harasses my poor Kiyotaka! Ughuhuhu..

I won't mention the second year girls here because for now I should focus on the first year so that everything goes downhill from there.

Though I gulped at the very thought of a hard one, I can feel the cold sweat running down my back.

I.. I guess I should deal with Sakayanagi-san at the end, interacting with her now is comparable to attacking from the front instead of a surprise attack.