Chapter 6.5

I love chibi Kei <3

You know, funny situation, it was 1am last night, but I kept writing and writing and now I'm terribly sleepy but that's not what I wanted to say. I was scrolling through yt at the time and came across the song "Don't Stop" - Nightcore and couldn't stop writing while listening to it xd.

This song is the reason why there is a new chapter today. I am grateful to its author.

I named it "Chapter 6.5" because I don't know if that' something you would enjoy. Kind of a special chapter , but still a continuation.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"You are all garbage."

Ahh, there is nothing like starting the day hearing sensei's cruel voice in the morning.

I felt my lips dry for a moment from the heavy air that was in the classroom.

And it started with a simple question: "Why didn't we receive points today?" and that's how it ended.

I'll skip here that almost everyone's faces were shocked and appalled, all while sensei continued with what idiots we are and so on.

She told us mechanicaly about all the recorded phone usage and whispers that were accrued.

I still think my theory that sensei is a robot applies.

From what I could see from the minority of people, it was Horikita-san who was trying to maintain an unfazed expression, but one could see a slight shaking of her clenched hand as if looking closely.

If it comes to Kiyotaka then... Kiyotaka being Kiyotaka, a completely unaffected poker face, as if it was just another normal day.

"Mou Kiyotaka! How are you staying so calm!"

I was wondering in my mind.

"Uhh."

However, I'm more troubled by Matsushita-san staring at me intensely, which caused me to sweatdrop.

Her eyes screamed "What are you hiding!" for some reason. Uhu, it's quite disturbing. I had to maintain a shocked expression through it the whole time, luckily I'm pretty good when it comes to acting.

But the best part is that Kiyotaka looked in my direction several times! He probably wanted to see if I was handling the situation well! Kyaaa, he's so caring!

Oh whoa~? Is it my imagination or am I more crazy about him today than usual, it's probably because of this morning! I'm constantly screaming inside, maybe even something weird is starting happening to me! Uhihihifufu-,

While Sensei was explaining something, I went further and further into my fantasies.

Kei's mind

I opened my eyes and saw a large colorful room.

Everywhere around there were small figures running around in chaos that looked like chibi versions of me.