𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟 ↣ ᴄʜʟᴏË ꜱᴇᴠɪɢɴʏ

IMAGINE: It's 1999, and after spending the last month on movie sets, Chloë decides to go out

IMAGINE: It's 1999, and after spending the last month on movie sets, Chloë decides to go out. She catches your eye and vice versa.

PAIRING: Male You x Chloë Sevigny

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Chloë walked into the bar. She wasn't used to places like this, from living in the city and all. But tonight she couldn't care less. It was her night off. She came with a friend. A friend that was most likely to go home with somebody. She was just that type of girl. Chloë wasn't though. She'd rather stay here, spend her time dancing and drinking until they asked her to leave. She hadn't been there 5 minutes, and already she didn't want to leave.

"I'll have a Jack Daniels," Chloë said to the Bartender. Her friend was shocked, mostly because she was about to order their drinks and got cut off, but also because of what Chloë had decided to order. "Cindy?"

"Uh, I'll have a Midori Splice."

The bartender nodded and turned to get their drinks. While the drinks were getting served, Chloë got some cash from her pocket.

"8 bucks."

She handed over what was needed. The bartender took it and then walked over to serve somebody else.

"Since when do you drink Jack Daniels?" Cindy practically scolded Chloë. Chloë shrugged, holding the neck of the bottle.

"Wanted to try something different." Chloë took a sip of her drink. Truth was, she's had Jack Daniels before.

"Speaking of something different..." Cindy bit her lip, her eyes caught on something. It was a boy, probably a newly-turned 21 year old. Chloë rolled her eyes, taking a larger swig of her drink. "He's waving us over!" Cindy yells in a whisper. "Let's go!" Cindy grabs onto Chloë's hand. She drags her over to the boy who smiled. He seemed pretty tame, not somebody who usually caught Cindy's eye. Looks could be deceiving, Chloë thought as she sipped at her drink.

About 15 minutes and two more drinks later, Chloë, Cindy and the boy who they now knew as Corey, were out on the dance floor. Chloë had a drink in hand, drunkenly swaying to the beat of the song. She swore she could feel the heat of someone's stare on her, so she looked around. To her surprise, she found an intense pair of y/e/c eyes on her. It was clearly a young man, a little older and scruffier than the boy Cindy was dancing with. He smirked when Chloë finally noticed him.

Whether it was the drinks she had or just genuine curiosity, Chloë found herself waving him over

Whether it was the drinks she had or just genuine curiosity, Chloë found herself waving him over. The man raised an eyebrow, causing a smile to break out on Chloë's face. He stood, taking the smile as a sign that he wasn't imagining things.

"I'm guessing you new around here?" He spoke when managed to weave through the crowd.

"Am I that obvious?" Chloë lets out a drunken giggle. "I really thought I was blending in."

"Not by a long shot," He laughed, politely stepping closer. "I'm Y/n, by the way."

"Chloë." She danced toward Y/n until she was almost flush against him. He took the hint and put his hands on her hips. A drunken lapse in judgement causes Chloë to tilt her head up, pushing her lips to Y/n's. The kiss was soft and warm, the two smiling as they realised they shared the same taste on each others lips. Before they knew it, the kiss was over, via a yell.

"Get off her!" A voice yelled, shoving Y/n away.

The boy who had been wrapped up with Cindy, was who interrupted the two. It was obvious he and Y/n had some type of beef.

"Back off. I wasn't doing anything wrong."

"You were taking advantage. That's what you do. You and all your other biker pals."

Y/n scoffed.

"Sorry, little darlin'," He apologised to Chloë on his way out. As he left, Chloë noticed the gang patch on the back of his leather jacket.

"Y/n, wait!" Chloë didn't know why, but she just knew that she couldn't let him get away.

"Chloë, no!" Cindy grabbed at her wrist to stop her. "You're drunk."

"I know what I'm doing. Let go!"

"No. You're being unbelievably stupid!" Cindy yelled. "This isn't you."

Chloë broke free and was at the door when Cindy spoke again.

"If you go out that door, you can stay out. Don't expect me to answer your calls."

Chloë hesitated, but eventually walked out the door. She looked around but couldn't see Y/n. Her eyes noticed a figure in the distance, hanging around a line of motorcycles. She smiled as she walked closer.

"Which ones yours?"

Y/n practically jumped at the sound of Chloë's voice. She stood right by him now, thumbs in her belt loops.

"Your friends know you out here with a big bad biker?"

"You're not that big and bad." Chloë laughed.

"You kiss me once and you think you have me figured out, huh?" He took a step closer.

"Yep." She took a step too. "I kiss you again and I'll know your whole life story."

"I'll believe it when I see it." He flashed a quick smile. It started to fade when Chloë slid her hands from his shoulders to his face. They pulled each other closer and kissed again, nice and soft, just like before.

From there, Chloë's night off, got a lot more interesting...

⤿ ✶ ⤾

So what you think? 😉

Originally, I was going to have this in my other Imagines book, but I thought the GIF related to the idea somehow, so it's here lol.

Vote and Comment, My Noodle Veins!