𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠? ↣ sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs

IMAGINE: After a late night rendezvous, Shawn awakes the next morning alone

PAIRING: You x Shawn Mendes.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

When Shawn wakes up, his natural instinct was to reach for you, but you weren't there. With his eyebrows furrowed in pure confusion, he stretches his arms before standing from the bed to pick up his jeans. After tugging them over his legs, he walks himself into his living room, buttoning and zipping his pants closed.

When he still couldn't find any trace that you were still there, he reached his phone, yet again instinctively wanting to reach you, even if it were over text. But when Shawn couldn't find your name anywhere in his contact list, his eyebrows yet again furrowed and he kept scrolling and scrolling, making sure he didn't make a mistake.

The only mistake he made was not getting your number.

He sighed aloud, throwing his phone onto the couch beside him. How could he had been so foolish? He got easily attached to things and one of those things was you. He hoped when he woke this morning, you would be there and when you weren't, he got upset.

Not knowing what to do with himself, Shawn just sat there, staring off into space. He pondered over the question he'd had in his head the moment he awoke this morning.

Where were you?

⤿ ✶ ⤾

If y'all have any requests, PLEASE feel free to comment because I can't come up with an idea for EVERY imagine.

Or maybe if you have a link to a GIF you'd like me to use, feel free to send it.

⤿ ✶ ⤾