𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ↣ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇʟʏ

IMAGINE: After a few drinks, you get the courage to approach the beautiful blonde sitting at the bar

PAIRING: You x Blake Lively

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"I gotta tell you... you look incredibly hot." You complimented Blake, a drunken buzz in your tone. The woman smiled, clearly appreciating the comment. Most would be uncomfortable, but not Blake.

"Thank you," Blake responded, playing with her hair. "You don't look so bad yourself." She added a bold wink.

"So... what brings you here tonight?" You inquired.

"Distraction." Blake shrugged.

"From?"

"My ex." The blonde admitted. You believed her, unbeknownst to the fact that she was shielding the truth. Blake had recently discovered what she had feared; her boyfriend was not only cheating on her... but with her best friend. Blake didn't want to believe it, but it was hard when she caught them in bed together. In fact, that was about 20 minutes ago. Her first instinct was to drink. That's what brought her here and... to you.

"I've been there." You replied, sighing at the thought of your last relationship. Apparently you weren't confident enough. "A few days ago, actually." You were drunk enough to admit. "You?"

"Earlier today." Blake laughed.

"That sucks." You responded. It only made Blake laugh even more. One of her hands rested atop of yours. As she continued to laugh, you locked eyes with hers.

When Blake calmed down, she scooted closer. The aura between you shifted.

"I have a feeling you have a better way to help distract me."

You raised your eyebrows in shock. An absolute bombshell just put herself in your hands.

"I think your feeling is right." Your liquid courage seeped out. You slid some cash under your glass, not caring if it was too much. You left the bar, hand in hand with Blake.

Safe to say, you two were very distracted with each other.

⤿ ✶ ⤾