𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 ↣ ʟᴇsʟɪᴇ ᴍᴀɴɴ

IMAGINE: You're not only Leslie's next door neighbour, you're who's she's been having an affair with

IMAGINE: You're not only Leslie's next door neighbour, you're who's she's been having an affair with. It's all fun and games until somebody gets jealous...

PAIRING: You x Leslie Mann.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Leslie didn't think she'd ever cheat on her husband. But after meeting you, she knew it was inevitable. You had been seeing each other for a few weeks now, sneaking off whenever you could. You never put a label on your relationship, mostly because when you were together, you were always too... preoccupied... to talk.

Although, you had no label, Leslie slowly started to become jealous when she saw other women speaking to you, especially when they were clearly flirting. While Leslie was staring out her window in frustration, you were outside her door, excitedly knocking on it. Tonight, you would be able to go to Leslie's home since her husband was away on business.

Knowing Leslie, you let yourself in. She was probably waiting for you somewhere, you thought. To your surprise, Leslie was actually in the kitchen, her eyes content on staring outside.

"Hey," You greeted her, not noticing anything strange about the woman. "I got you something." You raised the flowers you got in front of you. Leslie turned, finally looking at you and her gift.

"What is this?" She let her frustration get the better of her, blurting out the question she kept pondering.

"Um, they're daises, lilies and uh, that flower I can't pronounce–"

"No." Leslie cut your ramble short. "I mean us," she gestured between you and her. "What are we?"

"What do you mean?" You were confused by the sudden question.

"Are we... I don't know... something?!" Leslie shrugged, raising her voice in emphasis.

"Why does it matter?"

"Because I am breaking my vows for whatever it is!" Leslie boiled over. "I need to know that thiswhat we've been doing, has meant something."

"Why are you asking this? Why do you now suddenly care what we are?"

"Just–" Leslie began to raise her voice but stopped herself. "–please, answer the question." Her voice was back to normal.

"I don't know what we are," You shrugged. "But... I know that I care about you. A lot. And that when I'm not with you, I think about you. Also, a lot."

A hint a smile began to poke at Leslies lips.

"Oh my god." She shook her head, face in her hands. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I just–" The woman sighed. "I saw you with that girl the other day and I freaked out!"

"What girl?" You were confused.

"You were talking with her at your mailbox." Leslie said. "She was blonde. Young."

"Oh! You mean Anna? No, no, she's a friend from college. She has a girlfriend."

"Oh thank god!" Leslie exclaimed. "I was worried for nothing."

"Wait," You tilted your head, the confusion lifting. "Were you... jealous?" You smirked. Leslie blushed, not answering. It was as if she had regressed into a shy teenage girl. "Come here," You brought your arms to softly wrap around Leslies waist. You lead her close to you. "How about I make you feel better?"

"And how would you do that?"

You smirked again, "Those flowers weren't the only thing I bought you."

Leslie was the confused one now. You gestured with your head towards the counter. On it, next to the flowers, was a black gift bag. Leslie grabbed it, standing in front of you with it. She opened it up, matching your smirk when she saw what was inside.

"Wanna test it out?" You asked, a seductive tone in your voice.

Leslie answered by grabbing your hand to practically drag you into her bedroom.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Ooh... what was in the bag? 👀

Comment your theories 💬