yon {四}

"I can't say I'm surprised," Ayame sighed, slumping in a chair near her futon. "Shinji has always been rather amorous. Having multiple partners seems only natural."

"Why are you so interested in this man?" Aizen asked.

Ayame rose and began to undo her obi. "Can't help it. We grew up together then he left without a word. I've wondered about him everyday since. If something had happened to him, if he was safe. Turns out he went and got himself made Captain."

She felt cool fingertips run up her spine as her shihakusho slid down her shoulders.

"Let's put such distasteful topics aside, shall we? There's someone I'd much rather focus on standing right in front of me," Aizen said in a low tone.

"You'll make me blush," Ayame responded, seeing her boyfriend's brown eyes darken with lust behind his glasses. She reached up and removed the frames from his face. "I don't know why you wear these. They don't even have a prescription."

"It maintains my desired image," he replied, running his hands through his hair, one strand falling in his face.

"You look much more like yourself without out them. Confident, dominant... sexy," Ayame said, running her fingers along his defined jawline.

"Maybe that's the point."

"I mean, I'm not upset I get the honor of being the only one to see this side of you, but maybe Shinji would give you more respect of he saw you the way you actually are. "

"Enough talk." Aizen said, sitting down in the chair and gesturing to his lap. "Come here."

"Hm?" Ayame asked, letting her shihakusho fall off, leaving her exposed.

"I know you heard me. Don't make me repeat myself."

Ayame did as she was told and straddled Aizen's lap. He brought his hand down sharply on her ass. As she opened her mouth to scream, he quickly muffled it with his hand.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking about that distasteful subject?" He asked in a cool tone, removing his hand from her mouth.

"Yes, sir," Ayame responded.

Another slap rang across the room as a hand clapped over Ayame's mouth.

"What's my name?"

"Fukutaicho Aizen-sama," Ayame whispered.

Slap!

"I didn't hear you."

"Fukutaicho Aizen-sama!" Ayame shouted.

Aizen lifted her up so she was straddling his lap. "That's right, my little bird" He ran his fingers down her neck and across her bare collarbone. "Do you intend to mention such distasteful topics again tonight?"

"No, Aizen-sama," Ayame responded, looking down in her lap and feeling her stomach knot.

"Good." Aizen lifted her chin so her eyes would meet his. "Now, why don't you show me what you can do."

"Yes, Aizen-sama," Ayame replied, loosening her boyfriend's obi.

***

Shinji groaned as light poured into the room. He looked around, snapshots of last night flooding his mind. His head pounded as his nose filled with the smell of sake, sweet sage, and incense.

He realized he was in Yoruichi's living quarters, laying in her bed, with the princess to his right, and Urahara to his left. He smirked and shook his head. Maybe the blue lotus was a bit much. It was a known aphrodisiac.